It's over :(

kred84

Reaction score
Well i had my bloods done and the results weren't good.

I have miscarried.

This is my 3rd, 2nd this year. So, at least they will now look into it further.

As sad as i am, i have a wonderful 4 yr old son Joshua, who i am so grateful to have.

I am not going to mope about, instead i'm going to focus on me for a few months.

I am going to go back to the gym, qit smoking and find a better job. when i have achieved all that, then it will be time to try again.

Thankyou girls for all your lovely support, i wil still be around being nosey and praying for you all.

xxx

Oh no Kred i was hoping for good news , so sorry x x x x big hugs x x x

So sorry to read this, pleased to hear you sound positive though x

SO sorry honey, hang around for support, be nosy, keep up friendships (well thats my excuse!). Good luck with the challenges you want to complete before you TTC again and I hope you get some good support for your next pregnancy. So sorry hun :hug:

So sorry to hear this honey! Good luck for the future xx

Really sorry to hear this hun x x

Sent from my AWESOME iPod touch using Tapatalk

So sorry, this had happened to you again.
You are in a similar boat to me.
I am currently going through tests to see what is going wrong.
I have also recently joined the gym, in process of looking for a new job, few other goals to focus on.
All the same however positive you are I know how heartbreaking it is inside, and it really is.
Take care, hope you do stay on here for support as your emotions will be up and down for awhile now.
Be strong xxx

Hey kred,

So sorry to hear your horrible news, I always hate to see a new face on this part of the forum :shock:

Everyone here is amazing though and I'd be lost without this place.

I am another lady who has had 3 losses and I have my appointment at the recurrent miscarraige clinic on 6th Jan (I am going to try and get it bought forward though). I really thought my 3rd pregnany would be the "one" and I think I took that loss the hardest?

I had a very prolonged M/c in May (it took 3 weeks to happen) and the other two occured between 5/6 weeks.

I haven't been blessed with my first child yet and although sometimes it is very hard I am trying to stay positive.

I think your attitude at this sad time is the right way to go, there is no sense in moping and feeling sorry for yourself. I am great believer in taking action LOL!!

I already gave up smoking in May and I also lost 20lbs prior to getting pregnant first time BUT since M/c #3 have got back to exercising to tone up!

I hope you are doing OK today sweetie?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear this hun :-( i hope you are doing ok sweety under the circumstances, i know how hard this must be for you xx

Well girls, it's started.

Ths blood is in full flow now and the cramps are kicking in. Just hope it's a quick one :(

xxx

Really hope its as quick and as pain free as poss for you. hugs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back