• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dreading tomorrow

:hug: :hug: :hug: Lots of hugs for a brave lady, I am so so sorry that you have bad news again lou, I find it so upsetting and sad when this happens... no one should have to go through it, Please take good care of yoursellf doll and know we are all thinking of you and are here anytime...we will support you all we can, :hug: :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

so sorry loulou u know we are all here to offer u support.
:hug: :hug:
xx

Really sorry Loulou :hug: :hug:

I am here if you need to chat :(

really sorry to hear that hun look after yourself and we are all here for you if you ever need us. :hug: :hug: x x

all done am still in hospital at mo.they wantme to have a smear in 4 wks as cervix isbumpy etc.feeling fine apart fromspd which i had morphine for after and stomachis starting to cramp.excuse the spaces or lack of stupid on screen keyboard.take care and seeyou soon xxxxxxx

Hi

Hun im so sorry you are going through this , i wish you all the best for future ttc . :hug:
Katrina

im so sorry loulou hun thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso