It's all over... and goodbye!

TORino

Reaction score
I had the medical management option for my missed miscarriage yesterday and I appear to have been lucky in that it all came away in one piece and didn't take too long.

The bleeding isn't too bad and I haven't had that much pain so I am pleased on those accounts.

I would recommend this option for people who can't bear the wait of it happening naturally, overall it wasn't too bad and now I can have closure.

I am looking forward to getting my old life back, which sadly means removing myself from this forum. I've thought long and hard about it but for my own sanity I must take a step back from here. I came on here only after I discovered I was pregnant to share my experience with others in the same situation.

We weren't officially ttc and it was a kind of happy accident for us. This may sound odd to some but I am desperately trying to avoid getting in the situation of actively ttc because I think it is something that I would not enjoy and find particularly distressing. I don't want/need that kind of pressure. I can't be analysing every little symptom or lack of because I would quickly become obsessed which isn't good. I have already taken to googling about miscarriages and I have driven myself mad and convinced myself that I am going to have another miscarriage if it happens again. I simply will not allow myself to think like this because it is not healthy! I am putting this one down to bad luck and will think positive for the future.

So I am going to take stock and book a nice holiday (I always have some sort of holiday booked and this is one thing that can help me achieve normality again) . So I am planning a trip to New York/Miami and the Florida Keys. I am going to get back out on my mountain bike and playing netball again and just be me again.

I am really thankful for the help and support I have received from everyone on here, and truly wish the very best to everyone, whatever the stage in your TTC journey. xxx

Sorry to hear of your loss Torino. :hugs:

I wish you all the best and all the happiness in the world. Take care of yourself and enjoy those holidays, you deserve it.

Hope to see you back here soon hun. :hugs:

x x

Good Luck. Enjoy your holiday. I completely understandy our decision!

Thank you MissJuly10.

We do want a family, so if/when it happens again I will be straight back on here!!

Wishing you all the very best with everything xx

Wishing u all the very best Hun, hope to see u back here soon x

Thank you Torino, I really do hope everything works out for you too. x x

Good luck for the future hun, hope to see you back with happy news soon. xxx

So sorry for your loss hunni.. I hope you enjoy your holiday and it takes your mind off the last few weeks.. Hope to see you here again one day xx

So sorry TORino :hug:

From someone who spends lot of time in the ttc, i think that you are definately doing right to avoid it until you really feel the need for support.

It's not a fun place to be for more than a couple of cycles.

All the best for the future - make sure you take a brolly to Florida Keys ;) And never EVER get into a taxi in New York! I'm 3 for 3 re road accidents.

Last edited:
So sorry hun, I think your doing the right thing, have a holiday & relax.

Wishing you all the best xx

Sorry for your loss Hun, thinking of you xx hope to see you back on here with good news soon! In the meantime concentrate on getting normality back and enjoy your holiday. Xxxx

So soory hunni xx

Take care & enjoy your hols xx

so sad to read! wishing u all the happiness in the world..
enjoy ur hols!! losta :love: :hugs: xxx

So sorry, totally understand re the MMC. I actually felt better coming on here it was a kind of therapy for me and helped me keep talking about it, and I needed the girls support. I actually felt much better once I decided to go into TTC again and back in with the girls.

Enjoy your holiday and when your ready - hope to see you back here , rested and fresh and pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back