It's over :(

kred84

Reaction score
Well i had my bloods done and the results weren't good.

I have miscarried.

This is my 3rd, 2nd this year. So, at least they will now look into it further.

As sad as i am, i have a wonderful 4 yr old son Joshua, who i am so grateful to have.

I am not going to mope about, instead i'm going to focus on me for a few months.

I am going to go back to the gym, qit smoking and find a better job. when i have achieved all that, then it will be time to try again.

Thankyou girls for all your lovely support, i wil still be around being nosey and praying for you all.

xxx

I'm sory this happened, I really was hoping for the best.

I wish you all the best for the future hun xxxxx

Aww no kred, so so sorry to hear this :( sounds good to have a plan before ttc again, wishing u all the luck and hopefully see u soon with ur sticky bean :hugs: xxx

aw, so sorry to hear this kred. Good luck with everything! Hopefully they'll find out why its happened and be able to sort it out for you! xxx

so sorry to hear hun x hugs I hope you get the treatment you want now x enjoy the time on yourself and don't blame yourself x

So sorry to hear this hun. Take care of yourself xxx

Good luck and enjoy your me time before you end with another little one and have none at all!! xxx

so sorry hun. :hugs:

good luck with everything, it sounds like you have a good attitude towards the future.
xxxx

Ah I'm so sorry to read this sweet pea, look after yourself xxx

So sorry Kred. Take care of yourself x

Oh hon i'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member