• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's over :(

Well girls, it's started.

Ths blood is in full flow now and the cramps are kicking in. Just hope it's a quick one :(

xxx

It shouldn't be too long sweetie and at least it's been nataural? You may need to pop back to EPU for a scan to check it was a complete M/c.

Keep well darling

xxxxxxxxx

Sending you a big hug x hope it went ok and your looking after yourself xx

awe kred iv only just seen this, im so sorry to hear it xxxx

Morning girls.

The bleeding didn't lat long.... 2days.

Feel back to normal now. Going to put ttc on hold until after xmas now, as I'm convinced it's still the lining of my womb being too thin, hence why i didn't have alot of bleeding, not even the length of my normal af.

Thanks for all your lovely messages of supprt :)

xxx

i am glad is passed quickly for you sweety :hugs: heres to 2012 sticky beans :dust: i hope you get the bubs you deserve

so sorry to hear you are going through this again. x

Morning girls.

The bleeding didn't lat long.... 2days.

Feel back to normal now. Going to put ttc on hold until after xmas now, as I'm convinced it's still the lining of my womb being too thin, hence why i didn't have alot of bleeding, not even the length of my normal af.

Thanks for all your lovely messages of supprt :)

xxx

Sounds like a sensible approach hun!

I too am putting off TTC until next year.

It is actually a bit of a relief LOL!

Here's to super sticky 2012 beans :dust:

Indeed!

I am hoping to try around jan ( which isn't actually that far off :shock: )

We would love a sept/oct baby, even a nov baby, but i don't fancy an xmas one!!

I already feel loads better (and slimmer ;) ) and i did my last cbdigi which came back not pregnant. So that's good. It means hopefully I can expect my AF on time (unfortunately xmas soddin day!) and get on with the preparation for the new new yr, folic acid, gym, give up the fags etc....

But, for now, it's nearly xmas and i have loads of parties and intend to drink plenty and enjoy myself!!

So, 2012 sticky beans here we come :)............

xxxx

Here Here to that!!

2012 Super healthy stickys all round! xxx

Hi girls,

Not been on for a bit, too busy getting xmas stuff sorted!

Just an update, the mc didn't last too long, 2 days in fact, so not too bad really.

Me and OH :bd:'d last night, he was meant to pull out but didn't :shock:

I really hope we haven't done it, as i'm alot scared of going thru another mc, especially so soon after this one.

Feeling a bit mixed up really!!

Hope you girlies are all well, and loads of xmas :dust: to you all :)

xxx

Hi girls,

Not been on for a bit, too busy getting xmas stuff sorted!

Just an update, the mc didn't last too long, 2 days in fact, so not too bad really.

Me and OH :bd:'d last night, he was meant to pull out but didn't :shock:

I really hope we haven't done it, as i'm alot scared of going thru another mc, especially so soon after this one.

Feeling a bit mixed up really!!

Hope you girlies are all well, and loads of xmas :dust: to you all :)

xxx

We tried to avoid my fertile dayes last month following my 3rd M/c... Although we were not using any protection.

AF arrived dead on time.

Our bodies are pretty good at doing what they need to do...

I am sure whatever happens this month will work out of the best!

Last edited:
Well i have no real clue when i'm fertile tbh. If it follows my regular cycle pattern then af due xmas day......Bummer!!!

I know mc can mess your cycles up, so i guess i'll just have to wait and see. If i haven't got af by 2nd week of jan then i'll test.

xxx

Well i have no real clue when i'm fertile tbh. If it follows my regular cycle pattern then af due xmas day......Bummer!!!

I know mc can mess your cycles up, so i guess i'll just have to wait and see. If i haven't got af by 2nd week of jan then i'll test.

xxx

My first M/c messed me up big time but the other two have been early (occured @ 5/6 weeks) and AF has arrived bang on time.

Wait and see and as I say whatever happens will be for the best sweetie

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back