dreading tomorrow

loulou1980

Reaction score
well here i am in tears again,ive been holding it together all week and now the parties over with etc ive got nothing to do but mope about,it would be nice to see a heartbeat 2moro,but at 7 weeks if there was nothing then there isnt going to be nothing there tomorrow,might ask for a d&c to clear me out then i know i'll have a proper bleed after :cry:

Aww hun i know how you are feeling as i went through the same thing last week went for a scan and i should of been 8 weeks but all that was there was an empty sac,they done blood work and i had to wait till the wednesday to see if i was going to miscarry the waiting was awful but unfortunately the worst happened and now im still waiting to m/c naturally its horrible just waiting for it to happen.
I hope that your news has a happy outcome for you wish you loads of luck that you see a heartbeat 2moz im here if u need a chat. :hug:

Hi Loulou

I just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you. That's prob sod all comfort at the moment, but it's true anyway :hug:

Peanut x

Hi Sweetheart, sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: you dererve them, I know you've had a busy time with "your first Adult party" i read that post a while back, I hope you managed to have a nice time? Unfortunately i have discovered like you, that things just happen and we can't change that. But we all hope for that good news, fingers crossed you it's your turn and I hope and pray that you get "your little heartbeat tomorrow" :pray:
Please know that we all care for you and we will be here for you no matter what the news.....You are such a lovely lass, please let us know how you get on.... been thinking about you. :hug:

Hi

I am sorry to hear your newS. Just try and get through tomorrow and then if you can look to the future...

Sarah

thanks all,had a long soak in bath with candles and am looking a bit more positive,if my sack is still empty but has gone bigger in size then i want questions answered as they werent helpful last week,a freind is pleading with me not to have a d&c too soon as they thought she had an eptopic then they found an empty sac at 7 weeks,she went home and had docs phoning up as she was supposed to have a d&c went to another hospital and they found a heartbeat,that child is now 6,trying to explain to her that everyone is different and well you know,baby stuff will justhave to stay in boxes in or room a bit longer,dh was saying that he doesnt want to tell anyone next time till im further gone,but i prefer telling family at least they will support me if it happens again,even my dad hugged me and thats something he doesnt do,

Thinking of you for tomorrow- hope it is good news :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hunny i'm so sorry and i hope its good news tomorrow

oh hun im sorry iv only just seen this post. My thoughts are with you and i hope tommorrow goes well as it possibly can, look after yourself and if you ever need to chat at all you can PM me anytime.

Hope tommorrow goes ok let us know how it all goes ok sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x x

thinking of you lou lou hun xxxxxxxxx

I just wanted to say good luck for today hun.

Thinking of you :hug:

Good luck lou hope all is ok and i will be thinking of you

well,it was as i thought sack hasnt grown and is still measuring7 weeks so i am still none the wiser how far along i really am,going in tomorrow for dnc,was offered meical management but didnt fancy it as it can be a prolonge process,thanks all for your support and i will be back ttcing :hug:

I'm sorry Loulou, I was really really hoping all would be ok and you'd be posting good news. :cry: Take care and hurry back to ttc, we'll miss you otherwise :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back