Is it the faintest of faint lines??

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hiya,

I POAS roughly the day af was due and have got as faint line. It is pink and showed up within 5 mins. I have taken a photo, but it isn't very clear, can someone please peer and tell me what you think?

I'm hoping after 10 months this may be it!!

thanks xx

Attachments

• 080910 001.jpg
    080910 001.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Its not that faint hun cause I can see it quite clearly...... I think you are pregant my lovely!!!

Massive congratulations hun x x x x x x x x x x

OMG you can see it too!! :) Thank you!!

I thouight my brain was playing tricks and making me see lines when there wasn't one! This is the 1st possible :bfp: I've ever had! :):)

xx

I can see a faint but definate line there flopsy! Oh I do hope this is it for you!

xxx

Get yourself a CBD or a FR and test again in the morning.... its looking good hun x x

I can deffo see a line - looks good, i hope its good news for you x

I can see it too!! Congratulations.

I can see it - congrats. Get a FR or CBD should come up nice and clear if all of us can see the line :)

Yep, deffo a line there! Congrats sweetie :yay:

I see it too. It's nice and pink and very clear! :yay: xx

I see it too. But as said buy a FR or CBD today and use tomorrow with FMU and I bet it will confirm xxxxx Congrats xxx

I can see a faint line hun also - fingers crossed for you :D :D

x

I can't see it - but i am red/green colourblind :wall2:

Presuming everyone else has decent vision - CONGRATULATIONS! :dance::dance::dance:

i can see it congratulations x

Theres deffo a line there huni, do a FR or a CBD like the others said though!Im so pleased for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back