Stoopid evap lines!

Louise I'm going to kill you!

I've just been caught by my neighbor holding the test up to the window trying to find the bloody evap line for you!!

I am :rotfl: and :blush: she was looking at me like I was mad!!

P.S still not a sniff of an evep, I don't believe in them!

xx

Last edited:
Maybe - I think my FRs had evaps! Even though the one with the strongest line looks like it has colour, I still see it even though its super old and has turned an icky yellow lmao.

But back to topic, I don't think I've seen evaps on my cheapies....Hmmm. x x

Have you tried a cheapie recently Hun, I think they do work you know?

xx

Nope, I've sworn not to test because I would rather get a blood test done - at least that way I can't squint at the results or wiggle them in the light lol.

i had the same at 9dp :/ hmm maybe i should post mine up! x

Lol!

Still not convinced about the evaps, I was cleaning the bathroom and found one from last week, not a sniff...

I soooooo want this to be a BFP for you, keep testing, you just never know?...

xx

I can deffo see a line! It is there, for shizzle!

But - I got an evap on Saturday - before I even OV'd, so I think they do exist :-(

I had wrapped the test in tissue which I don't normally do and then when I was fishing for it in desperation I saw that the ink had started to run a bit and there was deffo a faint line. Without doubt, it was an evap! :-(

Boo hiss for evaps, they suck! x

it does look like a line......ooooo...exciting....fx xxxx

Louiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I hope this is it! I can def see lines, ooh I'm excited for you lol. Do a branded, do a branded!!! In the meantime, I'm off to buy a turkey baster....lol.

xxxxxxx

Louiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I hope this is it! I can def see lines, ooh I'm excited for you lol. Do a branded, do a branded!!! In the meantime, I'm off to buy a turkey baster....lol.

xxxxxxx

ha ha...just imagine...we'd all be there squatting over a mirror in the bathroom...lol xx

You girls are crazy! Lucky i'm not suseptible to premature giddyness - you lot would have me picking out a cot before i actually got a BFP ;)

Oh well :(

Stoopid tests, no sign of that decent second line.

Now the second line is very faint, so faint the camera wouldn't pick it up although I can see something if I stand on my head and cross eyes...

Well stuff it! I've been gagging for a cuppa for days and I'm gonna make it a double baggy!!! :shock:

Oh Bummer! :hugs:

How many DPO are you now?

I've been wondering about DPO a bit recently.

I got my positive OPK on Sunday and on Monday, and I wasn't sure whether to BD last night but my cervix was high and open and I had EWCM so I did.

I'd expect yesterday to actually be when I OVd so wouldn't today be 1DPO rather than 3DPO?

I had a negative OPK today.

How did you calculate yours?

xx

Hey Lou, sorry just read this before I replied to msg. Hope you're ok. Feb has our names on it!! Hope you have a nice cuppa.xxx

Todays pics (for Maybe) :roll:

11dpohpt.jpg

Hey Lou, sorry just read this before I replied to msg. Hope you're ok. Feb has our names on it!! Hope you have a nice cuppa.xxx

Awwww Laura :friends:

Maybe - I am counting from the days since i got my first PEAK because that is the earliest OV can happen, but i suppose i could still be cd 9 but even then i'm getting close to AF and i can feel her brewing.

I've always wondered how people know that, but i can only assume people who use OPKs go off the surge as being OV even though it technically might not be :)

MMmmmmm,:???:

I can kind of see something, but not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks?

Obviously the last one's looking great!! :)

xx

I think I'm having octuplets based on the last one lol ;)

I'm totally confused...The last one is positive?? x x

*Scratches head*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back