Introducing myself + one question about baby moving

LauraKC

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am new to the second trimester section. hope everyone is starting to feel human again like me!
Just wondernig how soon yu all felt your babies move? I have been feeing strange sensations but think its a bit early for movment. its normally after my big dinner so perhaps its just gurgling and rumbles...?

Thank you

Laura

hi welcome and congrats on your pregnancy they say with your 1st its usually about 17-20 weeks you start to feel movemet this is my second and have just started to feel slight movement but apparently you feel it sooner with your second

i started to feel something at 16-17 ish weeks, but wasn't 100% if it was baby. started to get stronger feelings after that, tended to be after i had got out the bath and was relaxing before i went to bed.

after being woken up at 3 this morning by a kick to my bladder, it took a while to remind myself about being excited about babies kicks! :)

Hi Laura welcome :)

I'm not sure when you're meant to start feeling things either, but like you i had a sort of gurgly/bubbly feeling, kinda like a fizzy drink lol. but im not sure what that is.. x

Yeah I read that most first time mums dont feel proper movements until 18-21 weeks and it starts earlier for second pregnancies, simply because you know what your looking out for :D

I had 'windy' feelings from about 16 weeks or so then when it got to 18/19 weeks I knew for sure it was the baby. Its very common not to recognise it as the baby to begin with.

I would say 14 weeks is very early, but you never know?

Hi and welcome :wave:

I started feeling her really early too was feeling strong kicks by 19/20 weeks.

Everyones different it could well be bubba :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back