Moving baby

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Hey girls,
i have recently started to feel my baby move (strange but amazing feeling!) and i was just wondering how often you girls feel your babies moving.
I feel them move once a day and thats it and its always when OH talks to them!
is it normal not to feel it very often when it first starts to happen?

There's a bit of a wriggle in the mornings then a burst of wriggling in the evenings. I think she had hiccups the other night. And OH could feel her against his back when we were in bed.

Definately, I started just getting random movements like you maybe once a day.....then I found they became more frequent and now i get them usually whenever i have just started to relax sitting down or lying in bed and when i eat (especially chocolate or sugary things!!!) You will gradually notice it more over the next few weeks so dont worry! Its great though isnt it! :hug: XX

I haven't felt Oscar yet, at least I don't think so. It must be so exciting :D I love that yours responds to your OH's voice :)

Congrats on feeling bubs!! :cheer: It's amazing! No-one can ever describe what an amazing feeling it is to feel YOUR baby moving around!!

As soon as I felt her moving properly when I was dead on 16 weeks, it was once or twice every day (some days I wouldn't feel anything, but that was rare) now I feel her around 15-20 times a day (possibly more?!) and that's been since about 20 weeks.

xxx

thankyou girls, i should stop worrying now!
Its so good to see so many happy and healthy pregnancies on here.

When I was pregnant with Isaac I didn't feel him until 19'ish weeks, this time around it was very early at 14'ish weeks, but this LO isn't very active to my noticing, just mainly on a night when I go to bed. Your LO will be moving a lot but you will miss a lot as you'll be moving about yourself and not exactly expecting it, you're feeling LO so all's well :D

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/a ... movements/

Congratulations on feeling baby its sooo amazing isnt it!! :cheer:

At first I only felt baby once or twice a day when I was lay in bed or on sofa not doing alot since the movements got stronger I feel them alot more. I think alot is dependent on how busy you are if your very busy and the moments are still fairly subtle its likely you wont feel them much until you are less busy and more likely to notice them I should imagine when you OH is talking to baby your concentrating feeling for movements but as they get stronger they will get more frequent baby is probably moving lots and you just don't notice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back