introducing myself!! and thank you.

toolost101

Reaction score
hi, i have posted 2 question without really introducing myself. me and my partner have been TTC for 9 mnths and it just seems like its never going to happen. its really getting me down whenever i see pregnant women, i feel really bitter, angry and envoius towards them and i know that i shouldn't because if i was pregnant i wouldn't want women to feel that way towards me. i'm not making life easy for my partner either, now i'm making up lots of little things and ways that i could be doing wrong, like the way i lie after intercourse, silly things like that. really starting to feel depressed but now this place has made me realise that i'm not alone and that other women are going through exactly the same, its an agonising ride ttc, i know that people say relax, but i think that we all know that is easier said than done. i am here to help anyone if they need advice, you're all great and helpd me alot!! THANK YOU.

BABY DUST TO US ALL TTC!!!!!!! and good luck.

Hi and welcome.
I was ttc for 18 months before I fell so I know how upset and frustrated you are. It's a very emotional time for woment especially when it seems that everyone else around them seems to fall pregnant so easy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Take care and I will hopefully see you in the first trimester board very soon.
sx

Hi chick lovely to meet you.
I've been ttc for seven months now and it is such a horrible time. I know exactly what you mean about feeling envious and angry and stuff. Went to see one of my best friends last night to catch up after her honeymoon. She told me she had been sick a few times during the holiday and my first thought was oh my god I really hope she's not pregnant. That's awful, not that she's trying for a baby, but I would have felt so bitter if someone who hadn't been trying had managed to get pregnant when I'm doing my downright best and can't (she said it was travel sickness by the way).
Anyway, good luck and loadsa babydust to ya
Sal
x

Hi all, I am new to this site and wanted to say hello to everyone.

I am so chuffed that I found this site, my DH & I have been TTC for 11 months now, and both feel like we are going mad!

Its so nice to know that there are many others out there feeling the same things I do.

I know all about the jealousy and then feeling horrible for feeling jealous. My Boss is currently 38 weeks pregnant! she conceived as I joined the dept, so I have watched her gradually expand/grow over the last eight months being so jealous and envious and trying my hardest not to show it. My DH & I decided not to advise anyone that we are TTC, now part of me thinks thats made things harder. its soooooo frustrating ttc!

Toolost!
I think you just told my story!! I felt the same way when I found this place. Thank God for it!! :p My DH and I have also been ttc for 9 months. Lately 4-5 women that I know have fallen pg! Some times I feel those same emotions and I think "they weren't even trying as hard or they don't even want it as much as me!" But I know that those thoughts aren't true. It is a daily stuggle not to be bitter. I am right there with you. I have recently made a goal for myself. I am starting to workout nightly and I am fixin to start going to get my nails done! I am going to lose a little weight and start pampering myself to get my mind off of it! I am convinced that when I get down to the size I want to be then I'll fall pg! haha. That'll be okay with me! Good luck and baby dust to you! Our day is coming! I know someone who just fell pg and she tried for 4 years! If she can do it, we can do it! :wink:

Hi everyone,
its so good to know that there is not just me feeling this way. We have been TTC since the beginning of the year and everyone except me seems to be becoming pregnant. One of my work colleagues told me th at their daughter found out she was pregnant last week, she started trying at the same time as us. You start to feel as if you are the only person who can't get pregnant even though if you are like me you have done it once before. That's why this site is great!
good luck to everyone, would love to keep in touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back