Induction day

Just catching up, hope you have your LO by now and you are enjoying some cuddle time. X

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Just been catching up, sorry your induction wasn't a good experience. Hope you are having baby cuddles by now :) x

Little haslett was born by emergency section on the 7th at 20.11pm weighing 7.3lb. We are both still in hospital as we caught an infection from having the waters broken then leaving it so long till she came. The drip made her heart rate go up and down and then he said her head was in a funny position which was stopping her coming down. So finally at 9cm they said enough was enough and rushed me in. It is very painful I can't move really. Was not a pleasant experience xx

We are still deciding on a name but here is our princess.

Attachments

• IMG-20160607-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160607-WA0000.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG-20160608-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160608-WA0001.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 111
Aww... many congrats :) Glad to hear she's here at last! Take your time and recover - you must be exhausted... Be sure to talk through everything with the hospital staff if you need to. But rest for now and you'll soon be enjoying her properly :) Looking forward to a photo!

Ooh - there's photos just as I posted... oh, she's gorgeous... how perfect :)

Congratulations! Sorry you had a hard time but it must feel amazing now when its all done :) she is very cute!! xx

Congratulations! She's beautiful x

Oh congratulations.

Hope the little gorgeous face was worth your labour. Rest well and look after yourself.

Shes beautiful.

xxxx

Well done, well done, well done!! She's gorgeous, congratulations xx

Congrats she is such a beauty!
Sorry you didnt have a great experience, take your time, rest, accept all the help you can and hope you get better. Xxx

Congratulations Blueclass! :dust:
Rest well and look after yourselves :hugs:

Congratulations she is beautiful!! Sorry you had such a hard time in labour and hope you start to feel better soon xxx

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling a bit better today x

Congrats Blueclass, she's beautiful!!! Ive bought that sleepsuit too;-)
I know you were worried about the induction and im sorry your fears were met:-(
(Im being induced on Friday and i have exactly the same worries!!) i wish you a speedy recovery. You must be so relieved to finally hold her:)
Cant believe the hosp left you so long after waters broken and you now have an infection! They should know better
Xx

Aw yay congrats blue class what a beauty. Rest up & recover & I hope you're both out of hospital soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back