Induction Date yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I feel a bit emotional thinking of all of us in the ttc section. I dont dare look up the old posts or I'll cry lol. It just seems so surreal for some reason. Those 2 week waits, cheapy eBay tests, dodgy lines that make you squint, then digi tests with that lovely word pregnant on it. JJ led the way then it was our turn :) i just can't take it all in.. It seems like years ago to me. Anyway I'm rambling on. I'm so pleased for you wilma. Have a relaxing last few days x

Woooooo hoooooo good luck hun. I can't wait to see ll x x x

I feel a bit emotional thinking of all of us in the ttc section. I dont dare look up the old posts or I'll cry lol. It just seems so surreal for some reason. Those 2 week waits, cheapy eBay tests, dodgy lines that make you squint, then digi tests with that lovely word pregnant on it. JJ led the way then it was our turn :) i just can't take it all in.. It seems like years ago to me. Anyway I'm rambling on. I'm so pleased for you wilma. Have a relaxing last few days x
Sooooo true x

Awwwwwwwwwwwww ladies thanks for all your messages!! Im having a head up but day and night and trying to catch up on posts before I go in tomorrow!!!

Looking forward to my text buddies updating you all and getting back myself too xxx

OMG this is it lady!!!! I feel all emotional, I still remember the very moment I saw your bfp :love: :cry: xx

:) aaaahhhh :) what time do you go in tonight? So exciting! X

Does she go in later today or what? Can't wait to hear the news!

Wow has induction day arrived already? Where has the time gone? Good luck hun xx

She said Tues night with a 24hour hormone or first thing wed morning with the 6hour hormone - Good luck hunni - i always joked about us racing - seems like we may be - if youve seen my post we are being induced sometime 2morrow - would be v strange if peanut and little legs were born on the same day xoxoo

Hi Ladies.....thanks again for your messages...yeah heading to delivery for 9pm tonight and find out from there... Will take my phone with me and text my buddies to keep you all posted as my mob is crap for posting on forums....

OMG SARL Really? Thats fab news....hee hee yes wouldnt that be amusing ehh...ahhh whos your text buddy i will be reading post and watching for your updates too....xxx

Thanks Bonnie...just about to get sorted to head off very soon...will keep you posted and thanks everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back