Induction Date yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks Kizzy...yeah I look forward to updating once he or she is here....exciting xxx

I love it when people don't find out the sex, it's even more exciting! What will it be.. :)

OMG I am so excited for you Wilma, time has seemed to have flown!!

Sneaking in from tri 2. Just wanted to wish u all the best and a huge congratulations! Don't know if u remember me from ttc section but I remember u having a hard time getting here so couldn't be more pleased for you. Cabt believe ur pregnancy has gone soooooo fast! All the best wishes in the world, take care. Toni xxxx

Ahhhhh i know ladies how fast has it gone ehh!
YEah Toni I remember you wow that seems a long time ago doesnt it lol

It will be you on labour watch soon it goes soooo fast lol xxx

Thanks Hopefull....Im excited nervous scared all rolled together lol cant wait tho xxx

Oh how lovely Wilma! All the best, can't wait to hear the news of your LO's arrival :)xxx

Oh Wilma.... have been following you on facebook but i never dare to comment just in case i say something i shouldnt lol !!! So i only comment on here................... this has been an incredible journey for you...... i remember everything you went through to get here............. so proud of you for everything you have overcome to get to this stage....... wishing you an amazing and relatively pain free birth lol !!!!! Good luck ....... cant wait for the updates xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s can you throw some more baby dust please lol xxxxxxxx

Awwwwwwwwwwww Mushy thats so lovely of you to say...thank you! It def has been an amazing journey and one Ive loved and will cherish for ever and also one Im so glad I go to do with all of you wonderful ladies....

Hopefully this time next week it will all be over and we will have our little legs with us safe and sound and maybe eve be home!

I cant wait to let my text buddys know so they can let you all know then you can put what you like on FB lol

And YUP sending BUCKET LOADS of baby dust your way....

Hugs xxxxxxx

Thanks RM...eeeh I know its all feels sooo unreal!! Exciting tho xxx

Hee hee Pmum....ahhh its all soooo exciting isnt it and it wont be long before its your turn too!! xxx

Hee hee Pmum....ahhh its all soooo exciting isnt it and it wont be long before its your turn too!! xxx

I know. :) eeeeee! Finally got pram today too. So the only thing left is for my stepdad to decorate the nursery :)

Ahh fab!!! Its a lovely feeling isnt it when your nearly there with all the preparations....I still look in the nursey eveytime I pass lol eeeeeeeeeeeeek xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back