Induction Date yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey ladies.......well been to antinatal this morning and they have given me my induction date......

Going into delivery unit on Tues night and depending on whether my cervix is favourable etc will start induction either tues night with a 24hour hormone or if its looking then first thing wed morning with the 6hour hormone to get things going!

So Baby K is going to be here very soon!

Ladies who are on my facebook will you please keep this to yourselves as were not telling anyone untill little legs is born....thanks!

Excited, nervous, bit scared but had induction with DD so above all we just cant wait ..... :) xxx

oo how exciting, it makes you more prepared when you know when they will come. My induction dateis 7th april if I am ready so i know i have to be prepared by then

I just saw your facebook status and came straight on here as I had a feeling you'd know your induction date now. Hope it all goes swimmingly for you! I had a fab, very relaxed induction and Im hping you get the same. Good luck for next week! x

Yay how exciting - soon we will have a little legs labour watch!!!! x

Yay!!!!! I won't say a word on fb. We're honoured to know :) less than a week to go!!!!!!

Oooo wilma how very exciting for you!I cant wait for your labour thread xxx

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hunni so excited for you - told peanut to get a move on now lol- u never know we may have them the same day xox

oo how exciting, it makes you more prepared when you know when they will come. My induction dateis 7th april if I am ready so i know i have to be prepared by then

my ds's birthday :)

Yay!! I've been stalking tri 3 to see when your going to be induced! I'm so excited for you :D x x

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks ladies.... Sooo excited and although Ive done it before its been that long Im pretty nervous too but looking forward to meeting him or her eventually!

Having said that this pregnancy has gone so fast its scary!!! lol

Its also DD 17th on Friday so an extra special present for her this year lol xx

Last edited:
oh i bet it has still cant believe your only days away from meeting your baby

Ahhh I know MOM its quite a strange feeling coz when you pregnant you think oh that day is never going to arrive and now we have it were thinking OMG! In a good way of course lol xxx

Yay, congratulations - a lot of of birthdays for you then in Feb/March!

And a good idea keeping it quiet on facebook - your page is going to be overloaded when you do finally reveal it!

Must be so exciting, knowing what day they will be here - so could be this time next week - whoo,hoo!

xxxxxxxx

Thanks Lea....yeah as long as the induction doesnt fail then I should have little legs here next wed as once Im in established labour they arnt letting me go more than 12 hours so yup fingers crossed this one goes as smoothly as my DD did :)

Yeah FB will be bombarded and we also dont want certain people finding out and gatecrashing the hopsital so not having any visitors till we come home....

Yup all four of us will have March birthdays....yeyyyyy xxx

How exciting, this time next week you will hopefully have your baby! Good luck and I will look forward to hearing how it all goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back