Induction day today... ** update baby here**

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
Not how I envisioned my labour starting but I'm due at hospital at 12 for my
Induction. I have no idea what to expect as nothing has been explained but i will try and keep the thread updated! Hopefully in the next 24 hours I will have my baby! Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck hun! Try not to worry - my sister was inducted. They inserted a pessary which she said was no problem at all and she had her baby in her arms less than 3 hours later.

Hope its as fast for you too! x

Good luck hun! Hope your have a nice quick labour x

Good luck hun, finally your going to meet your baby xx

Good luck hun, I was induced and they delivery suite I was on were fantastic and so supportive.

I went straight onto the drip and managed 7.5 hours without any pain relief, but the contractions do come hard and fast in the end.

Good luck and can't wait to hear how it goes :hugs:

Good luck , hope its as quick and easy as possible xxx

I'm all hooked up to a Monitor but they still haven't given me the gel or an internal. They said it could take up to 3 days before I get on labour ward! Or I could go into labour straightaway... I am so impatient! This is killing the organised planner inside me! Lol...

Aww hun :hug: Everything crossed for you that your labour will be a speedy one! And best of luck. x

Good luck hun!! Hope its a quick one and you have your baby in your arms before you know it! xx

Good luck hun, baby will be here soon and it'll all be worth it xxxx

Good luck, hope things are moving along for u. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back