Induction day

Just had the pessary which really really hurt! Why did no one warn me about that. Looks like it will be a lengthy process unless the pessary works soon x

The lady opposite me a few weeks ago from pessary to deliver very was 6 hours she went to delivery at 11 pm and her daughter was here by 1 am hope it's quick for you x

That's good to hear. Iv got terrible back pain I can't lay down and I feel sick. It's better for me to be sat up rocking. X

Everyone is different in induction just like everyone's labour is.with my first I had three pessaries and I swear the hands of each doctor got bigger each time!! They r uncomfortable but they got me from nothing to 4cm from the Thurs night til Friday lunchtime. Then I had the drip about 4pm on the Fri and he was here by 10.30. X just keep positive and think how very very soon your beautiful baby will be here.. xx

So exciting it won't be long before you meet your baby. Pessary didn't do much for me in terms of getting labour started but once it did start it happened fast! Good luck!

Thinking of you today, will keep looking for updates. Hope it's a nice quick one for you x

Good luck blueclass!! Stalking for an update. Hope it's quick for you. Xx

The pessary was so painful to put in I was nearly on the ceiling when she did it. It started contractions esp in my back as iv mentioned and it's been pretty non stop since. I'm shattered and want to sleep. I had pethidine which did nothing other than make me sick. To top it of the bloody thing just fell out and they will need to put a new one in xx

Aw sounds rough I hope you get some sleep hopefully they can give you something as you must be exhausted. I'm being induced this time too- not looking forward to it!! You will have your baby girl in your arms soon, big hugs thinking about you xx

My pessary fell out at about 10.30 last night and there now about to put a new one in. I'm really hoping they don't have to as iv had contractions all night without it. I'm still tired as not slept well as the mw was in through the night checking on the others. No one checked me! One lady was having problems with blood pressure. They turned on all the ward lights to deal with her then her OH kept banging the door.
The pessary was the one thing I thought wouldn't bother me instead it's been bloody awful. X

Oh dear fx it's out the way now and progress quickly for you.

Just think baby cuddles!!

xxxxx

Hope you are doing OK, it's really not long now and it will all be worth it xx

Hey Blueclass I hope things have improved and things are progressing nicely by now! good luck girl! xx

Keep checking in for updates! I hope you're having cuddles by now xx

Popping in to see is there any update. Hope all is going well. X

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Hope all is going well. If it's as hot where you are as it is here I feel for you! Hope the hospital have a good fan going. My eldest was born on a really hot day at the end of April.

Good luck!

Just a quick update....
So I got examined this morning and was told the pessary had took. From 1cm to 2cm and my cervix was down lower and softer. One the Bishops scale it was a 7 so it means they can brake waters. They said I could he a pessary in the an time to help it further but after yesterday I decided against it. The pain relief was not good enough so for me it's better to be in more pain in the labour ward where I can have stronger relief. Yes it could have meant a shorter labour but I was so tired and generally believe in order to push this baby out I need to have energy. Today the contractions stopped so it's been nice that I could walk a bit, eat and most of all sleep. There is one lady in front of me to get hers done then me so very excited but scared. I have a awful feeling that coz the contractions have stopped I doubt labour will start when they do my waters. Then il need the drip x

Ohhh hope it progresses soon.

I dreaded that drip thankfully waters went themselves - hope you dont need the drip although anything to get the baby out! :lol:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back