Induction day

Hope they manage to break your waters soon and things progress for you.
xx

Thinking of you blueclass. Hope everything's going well xx

Thinking of you blueclass and hope you're having cuddles by now?? xx

Hope all is well blueclass & you're sat with baby in your arms xx

Had waters broken at 12.15 last night contractions started right away and two hrs later I had an epidural and given the hormone drip. I have been dilating since and at 2.40 I was 8cm. It's now 5.30 and still only 8cm. Nearly had emergency section as me and baby been ill. They think we have an infection from waters being broke so long ago so we been treated. There was alot of medical staff checking me and babys heart was to high then dropped. Just been told if iv not progressed by 7 tonight im to have a section. Xx

Iv not eaten since 5.30 yesterday and I have not been able to get out this bed since 2am. I'm extremely fed up, hungry and had enough xx

I hope everything goes well Blueclass! Xxx

Sorry to hear it's going so slowly blueclass. Fingers crossed you can get those extra 2cm before 7pm x

Oh, just catching up - was wondering after you in June mums... sorry it's been so stressful for you. Not long to go now - let them do their thing, whether they feel a section would be better or not, and hope you'll soon have your babe in your arms me dear :) Fx for you!

Oh dear sorry it's taking so long.

Hopefully you get that baby here and get a much deserved sleep and FOOD!!

Your a wee trooper.

xxxx

Thinking of you. Hope it's all over soon and you get some much needed rest xx

So you probably have a baby by now! I hope you're alright! xxx

Hope you finally have your little girl in your arms now !

I'm sure whatever you've just been through you've forgotten as soon as baby was with you. Hopefully you can get a little rest & some food xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back