In disbelief sorry for post but feel very lost right now

Loubalouba

Reaction score
Our baby has died and I just don't understand it or can believe it. Baby had been quiet today but had midwife appt tonight. No heartbeat on Doppler or scan. Now starting induction process. I just can't take it in, why why why, it took us 3 years to get here and ivf, so much heartache and now at 36 weeks it's taken away just like that. How am I going to go home, how will I ever get past this...

Oh my, I have no words. I am So, so sorry. I wish there was something I could say, I'm heartbroken for you

Oh my gosh. I am so heart broken to read this. I have no words cause im sure none of it matrers right now. Please please look after yourself right now. Ill be thinking of you and your little angel.

This is just heartbreaking to read- I'm so so sorry. Can only imagine your pain right now. I'm hoping the induction process is as peaceful and calm as possible for you and you get to spend all the time you need to say goodbye to your angel. Thinking about you. There are no words to help take away your pain xxx

So sorry to read this, absolutely devastating xxx

Oh my god this, is so awful. :( I don't even have words. I'm just so very very sorry a n d my though t s are with you.

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what your feeling right now. how absolutely heartbreaking, thoughts are with you Xx

Oh my god, I am crying for you and your sweet baby, this is just so hideously awful and I am in shock and disbelief with you. I am just so terribly, terribly sorry.

I don't have any words to say how sorry I am. I cannot begin to imagine how you're feeling.
I am just so sorry. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I cant explain the feelings ive just had reading this post. Really sorry for your loss, im sorry i dont know what else to say.

Take care and use others to give you the strength you will need over the coming weeks and months.

I am so sorry. I cannot even imagine what you must be going through. Thinking of you xx

I am so so sorry, I can't even imagine to pain you must be feeling at this time. Thinking of you, your angel and family xxxx

This is so upsetting. Im so sorry for your loss what a shock and so so awful. I dont really know what to say other than what we all have. This is a horrible world we live in sometimes. Thinking of you at this very dramatic time. X

Oh my gosh Lou!!!!! Im so so sorry!!
This is truely heartbreaking :(

Heartbroken for you Lou, life is so unbelievably cruel xx

Devastating, I'm so sorry to hear this, lost for words xxxx

I can't believe I am reading this! There is nothing I can say to make you feel better at this point and I feel like crying for your loss.. Its absolutely horrific and so unfair. I hope you have a supporting DH and that you are surrounded by your loved ones. thinking of you xxx

I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you:-( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back