In disbelief sorry for post but feel very lost right now

Words cannot express the sorrow you must be feeling right now. My kindest thoughts are with you and your family at such a very sad time xx

My heart is actually breaking for you. Thoughts are with you and your family. So very sorry for your loss xxx

Oh my, I'm so so sorry to be reading this :-( I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through. Be kind to yourself and take all the time you need. Sending lots of love. Xxx

I'm so sorry to read this, how utterly heartbreaking! Life can be so cruel and unfair! My thoughts are with you and your family xxxxx

That's truly awful news to hear. I'm so very sorry - thinking of you and your family. Hugs

Life is so cruel I'm truly devastated for you xx

:( devastating. Thinking of you all through such a sad time xxx

Im so sorry to read this. I cannot even imagine what you must be going through right now. My thoughts are with you and your family. X

I'm so sorry to read this, thinking of you during this very sad time xxxx

Oh no!!!! I'm so so sorry for you. I have worked in obstetrics before and seen this a few times-it's so heartbreaking! So sorry xx

Oh honey I'm so sorry to read this.
Thoughts are with you.

Life can be so god dammed cruel. Sending huge hugs xx

Lou I'm lost for words, sorry for your loss just doesn't sound right. I hope you manage to spend some precious time with your little one. Fly high little angel x

There are no words to express how sorry I am to hear this. Utterly devastating.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Xxxxx

Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going though. Life is so so cruel sometimes. There are really no words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back