In disbelief sorry for post but feel very lost right now

So very sorry to read this heartbreaking news. Thinking of you and your family xx

I'm so so sorry. Absolutely heartbreaking news. Thinking of you and your family. Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone xx sorry if my news has made anyone worry about their own baby but all I will say is trust your instinct and if worried go straight to your midwife. I think our baby died suddenly as was very active overnight (for our baby anyway, being a first baby I have no idea how active is supposed to be!) then went quiet all day but I thought it was because j was busy and knew I had mw appt that eve so thought because baby moved in am it was just being quiet. Anyway enjoy your precious babies and never take anything for granted. No idea how we are going to get through the next few days, the whole process could go on for days!! Just waiting for my body to go into labour, I am terrified of the pain, feeling our baby being born knowing it won't be our take home baby, how it will look, how we will feel and then how on earth we arrange a funeral and if I could ever go through TTC again and if we will get pregnant again and how I would cope throughout the pregnancy!!
I know I am jumping the gun but my mind is racing, I can't sleep I can't eat I feel exhausted already which I know is not going to help me in labour but how do u eat and sleep knowing your baby has died inside you. Hubby is devastated it's so upsetting to see

Hey sweetie
I've written on your post over in the loss section
I just want to say how devestated I am for you and your husband, I have been thinking of you all day, I can't imagine the pain you are going through, you are such a strong brave lady to come on here and reassure the other pregnant ladies on here, I haven't been through the heartbreak of a stillbirth but I am currently miscarrying, I would like you to know that I'm here for you if you need to talk pm me anytime,
Sending you so much love

xxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh my God Lou I am so so very sorry. Words seem empty at the moment but please know we are all thinking of you. It must feel like a whirlwind at the moment but I think there are quite a few supportive charities that you could get in contact with once you are ready and if you need to.
Thinking of you and sending lots of love. And again, I am so very sorry for your devastating loss xxxxx

Words fail me. All that can be said is so many people are thinking of you & sending love & hugs. I would be exactly the same re can't sleep/eat/function. Allow yourself to do whatever you need to and whatever feels 'right.' Life really can be so cruel. I am so sorry you're having to deal with this. Take care of yourself & your hubby xxx

So sorry to hear this :( thoughts are with you xxxx

I'm so sorry to read this, thoughts are with you both xx

Im so sorry to read that you've lost your baby :(
I know we've never spoken before but I just wanted to offer you an ear or a shoulder. My daughter was also still born at 36 weeks and maybe I can help with some of the questions you have. I'm here anytime if you want to send a message xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to send my thoughts and love - I am so sorry X

Omg I am devastated for you thinking of you and our family xx

Harrison Lee Dale born on the 6th may at 2.58am, he is just perfect, so beautiful, we are such proud parents, if only things were different it really is so unfair for little man, he had no chance at life he did not deserve this! And neither do we.

He weighed 5lb 3oz's

We have to wait 4 months for the post mortem results

My hubby was amazing, it was all very quick in the end and I feel blessed to have given birth to such a beautiful little boy and happy I have been able to love, hug, cherish and kiss him and take lots of photos.

Sleep tight gorgeous Harrison Lee Dale we love you to the moon and back xxx

Rest in peace sweet angel, you've chosen a lovely name Lou. My thoughts are with you both xx

Rest in peace baby boy.

I am glad you had this time with your baby and the time you had with him will always be with you.

Lots of love xxx

Oh hunni, I am so so so sorry this has happened to you. This is absolutely devastating. Rest in peace Harrison. My thoughts are with you and your family. This is truly heartbreaking xxx

I'm so so sorry for you Lou. What a beautiful name, sleep well little Harrison. I'm so glad you got that time with him!

Take care of each other, sending you huge hugs xxx

Beautiful name... still thinking of you all. Big hugs xx

Defo beautiful name; and well done on delivering such a perfect boy!. may he rest in peace until you meet again.
take care of yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back