This baby does not want to come out!

I remember my days...I was 41 weeks and sure baby dont want to come and although scared about induction so what I did,,, I dragged my mom and went window shopping.. I walked and walked till my legs hurt.. is good exercise try that you're not only going to labour but make your labour easier.. so walk, have alot of sex lol.....have you had the sweep yet? clearly i had my 41check up and had a sweep on Friday which help me process the labour , weekend doing nothing but walking didnt want to sit down plus had bit pains and monday gave birth...if your contraction, please dont sit down, gets more pain.. walk around, go up and down the stairs.. Good luck i know 4 sure your brave enough and do well..will be with you spiritually lol

I hope it happens for you! Have to keep telling yourself every pregnancy is different. I've been feeling the same lately except even induction didn't work for me and I had to have a section. I can see the same thing happening again and I'll never experience giving birth. Then again I might be one of those people who gives birth in the back seat of a car after 1 push at 38 weeks or something LOL (please no)

i know just how you feel induced with my first but labour was taking so long he got distressed and ended up with section, and with my 2nd i was so worried about going over and being induced thinking it would result in another section, the midwife even told me the day before dd that LO was back to back and she though it would be a while before it kicked off that i was so scared!! but i went into labour that very night and it all happened so quick after that, got to hosp 2cm dilated 1hr 45min later i had him in my arms it was just amazin!! i think i scared myself that much with the thought of a section that he came on time so i hope the same happens for you :) xx

Hope your not waiting much longer hun :love: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back