This baby does not want to come out!

rachyryan

Reaction score
Well thats me now 41 weeks and no other signs of baby moving:wall2:. I am actually becoming really sad now as I just know my body isnt going to do this on it's own and it will be an induction again. Feeling quite sorry for myself as I really hoped that i woud get the excitement of going into labour this last time. I just dont understand why it's happened with all of my pregnancies. I wish they could tell me why. I am now really scared of being induced again and just want it over with now. The excitement has well and truly gone and just want my baby here safe and sound now!

Sorry to be such a moan, no need to reply just needed to vent a wee bit!

:hug: when is ur induction.Hun? There is still time for things tk move on there own x

Have you tired any of the natural ways to bring on labour?

Got the midwife again tomorrow, going to have another stretch and sweep hopefully. They were talking about Saturday for induction, but i am going to beg for earlier as I am so exhausted as it is, only really sleeping for an hour here and there during the night. I really hope things will start on there own but i just have a feeling they wont, you know how you just know your body really. Like i knew i was pregnant almost right away and we hadn't even been trying.

:hugs: I know how you feel hun, I was induced over both my boys! I was hoping that seems we're having a girl this time, I would hopefully go natural! However I have a 'feeling' I will end up being induced again now and not get to feel what it feels like to start off naturally :(
I really hope LO surprises you and you do go naturally x x

aww sweetheart i really feel for u,i was really lookin forward to goin into labour on my own like last time coz it was brilliant but i got induced.its so frustratin towards the end and especially when youve gone past your due date,u look forward to that date comin and when it doesnt happen its really upsettin.i was goin mental when i had my first son as he was 3 weeks over!! they kept sayin they wanted to induce me but i kept refusin,that was 17 years ago and i dont think theyd let u go that far over these days.usually about a week over and they will and if your gettin really down tell them and id say they will take u in early.also my mw told me that if your feeling really down and teary that it could be the massive surge of hormones u have just b4 u go into labour so fingers crossed hun babes might be on the way allready 4 u.keep strong hun i no its hard...any time now it'll all be over and you'll feel like a new woman and be cuddlin your gorgeous bundle xxxxx

Ange, your post has just made me all well up again, thank you. You and everyone else here speaks such sense and is so kind. I have been really down since friday and go between crying and being a right cow. I will try and explain all this to mw tomorrow hopefully they can get things moving before saturday.

aw i feel dead bad now hun makin u well up again!! bet u any money in a few days you'll look back on all this and think god if i knew i was goin to feel this happy and content with my baby in my arms i wouldnt have let them last few days get me down so much. coz i was feelin just like u babe and now im elated with happiness and love.never thought i could possibly feel like this again.but it will be your turn any day and you'll have this feeling i promise xxxx :love:

Oh Hun hope the mw can help u tomorrow !! Know u really wanted to go natural this but just think either way u will have your lo in your arms soon and that's the important bit !! At least u know what to expect with induction although the waiting around is a pain !! Keep us posted keep checking to see if things have started for u !! Xxx

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.416673,-1.569822

I know how you feel rachyryan, I'm in similar situation...I'm 40+3 at the moment and it doesn't feel like it's gona happen soon...got MW appointment on Friday (41weeks), we'll see what that brings...

all the best of luck to you!!!

Ange you are so right i should just relax and try and enjoy the last few days of my last ever pregnancy, but it's so hard when you are just desperate to meet your baby and worrying about labour and things that may go wrong.

Lewisca thank you, nice to see you on here still. Graci, hope things happen for you soon too hun. At least we're in the home straight. I'll update tomorrow what the midwife says. I have heard the hospital i'm going to is so busy that i'm worrying that i'll be in for days as waiting about to be taken and what this means as i'll be 12 days over at that point.

I have never been there (yet) so can't imagine how you feel, only that it must be very frustrating :(
Is there anything that you really enjoy doing that you could try to fill your week with? Like a relaxing facial, watching your fave films? Meeting a friend?? Just think though, it's only a few days til you are holding that gorgeous bundle in your arms, it'll be sooooo worth the wait. Your body is just good at cooking babies, something to be proud of :) xx

I said this very thing last night, i can cook them till they are so comfy they dont wanna come out. I do hope it's not due to the fact that i can be heard daily ranting and raving at my 2 older kids to get their homework done, tidy their rooms and pick up after themselves lol. No wonder the wee man is scared to come out!!

Rachyryan try not to worry bout the hospital being busy they were when I went in and I didn't have to wait about too long and mw on 24 r lovely. Also I'm sure all Rhea heard was me screaming at the boys and all it means is that she doesn't flinch when I do it now !! Xxx

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.416673,-1.569822

I hope it happens for you! Have to keep telling yourself every pregnancy is different. I've been feeling the same lately except even induction didn't work for me and I had to have a section. I can see the same thing happening again and I'll never experience giving birth. Then again I might be one of those people who gives birth in the back seat of a car after 1 push at 38 weeks or something LOL (please no)

Well thats me back from my last midwife appointment. All is good bp and urine wise. Baby is still sitting at the brim but has turned round a bit and isnt back to back anymore yay. I had my second stretch and sweeo which the midwife said was more successful this time. She could get her finger in my cervix. Still only 1cm dilated which is usual if you have had previous children. A bit gutted that last weeks sweep didnt do much though. I am booked in for induction at 8am on Saturday morning (feels like such a long time away). All in I feel like crap, still only sleeping about 3hrs a night, feel a bit of an emotional wreck today but at least the end is in sight now!

It is progress on last time though :hug: emotions always run higher when you are tired as well. You only have 3 full days left hun then it will be all systems go :) as you say, the end is in sight now :) can't wait to hear all about it x

oh hunny im sure you will be fine and u never now LO might make an appearance before saturday! will be thinking of you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back