Sorry for yet another post but...

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Over the last week i keep gettin diff pains...
went hospital on thursday.. (couldnt see anything wrong..)

Anyway symtoms are..

Watery discharge (on/off)
bits of gooey discharge.. (clear/greeny sometimes.. doesnt smell or anything.. and ealier had a slight brown tinge thru it)

cramping... now this can last 15mins plus... so cant see it being braxton hicks... it starts in my back, makes me breathless.. and doesnt go for ages, then left with tummy ache after...

happens 5/6 times a day...

pains in upper tummy... feeling sick heaving but not being sick...

and headaches..

am i just poorly sick? or could this be somethin to worry about...

Hospital checked and my cervix is all ok, not dilated or anything waters still intacked..

so why do i feel like this? Any ideas welcome girls... xx

Hun I have all them too! :hug: :hug: :hug:
I have aches and pains in my tum near constant! Cramps that make me roll over in pain at times etc! I had it with the others too though not as bad so hopefully all is just part of pregnency! You could also have a bug too hun! Even little colds etc affect us differently while pregnant! :hug: :hug: :hug: I know you have been already but hun, if you get too worried go back and see the MW or hospital! It is ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry! :hug: :hug: :hug:

lea m said:
Hun I have all them too! :hug: :hug: :hug:
I have aches and pains in my tum near constant! Cramps that make me roll over in pain at times etc! I had it with the others too though not as bad so hopefully all is just part of pregnency! You could also have a bug too hun! Even little colds etc affect us differently while pregnant! :hug: :hug: :hug: I know you have been already but hun, if you get too worried go back and see the MW or hospital! It is ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry! :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks babe..
knowing you've got it too, and you've had children, hopefully means its just normal..
OH is off out tonite, and i'm going to be on own, just get worried, i'm on my own constantly tho lol.. so no change there..

if they become more frequent then i will def call hopsital again, at mo its just painful and annoying :'( xxx

I'm gettin alot of aches n pains n cramps n stabs too...i haven't been able to eat what i'd call a proper meal for weeks cos there just ain't room for much in there anymore lol ... i do feel sick if i have eaten too much. I think tis just everything still stretching and growing in there and things moving downwards now... like everytime i go for a wee it feels like i wanna do a poo outta me foofoo LOL! i guess thats just me cervix gettin nice n stretchy n stuff... little one isn't engaged yet but i think he's dipped his head in down there a few times :) try not to worry charlotte :hug:
FWIW i am now into a stage of pregnancy that i have never been in before and so have lots of niggles and things i think "oooh is that normal?"
Does anyone else get a spell of really strong branston pickles at the same time every day? ave noticed the last few days that from mid afternoon til early evening i get rolling contractions - i tend to kneel leaning over the back of the sofa swinging me hips from side to side.. or if out and about i have to grab a lampost or sommat lol :D goes on for a few hours and sometimes its really really intense and actually hurts but i just use that as an oppurtunity to practice some different breathing techniques n remind meself not to clench up but relax :)
Anyways big huggles to one n all :hug: not long now girls and we will be puttin all of this behind us and missing our bumps and all these aches n pains xxxxxxxxxx

Fly said:
I'm gettin alot of aches n pains n cramps n stabs too...i haven't been able to eat what i'd call a proper meal for weeks cos there just ain't room for much in there anymore lol ... i do feel sick if i have eaten too much. I think tis just everything still stretching and growing in there and things moving downwards now... like everytime i go for a wee it feels like i wanna do a poo outta me foofoo LOL! i guess thats just me cervix gettin nice n stretchy n stuff... little one isn't engaged yet but i think he's dipped his head in down there a few times :) try not to worry charlotte :hug:
FWIW i am now into a stage of pregnancy that i have never been in before and so have lots of niggles and things i think "oooh is that normal?"
Does anyone else get a spell of really strong branston pickles at the same time every day? ave noticed the last few days that from mid afternoon til early evening i get rolling contractions - i tend to kneel leaning over the back of the sofa swinging me hips from side to side.. or if out and about i have to grab a lampost or sommat lol :D goes on for a few hours and sometimes its really really intense and actually hurts but i just use that as an oppurtunity to practice some different breathing techniques n remind meself not to clench up but relax :)
Anyways big huggles to one n all :hug: not long now girls and we will be puttin all of this behind us and missing our bumps and all these aches n pains xxxxxxxxxx

dont think i'm going to miss mine!!
hehe... cant wait to get him out... only when hes fully ready tho..
hope your pains get better hun...

were due around same time :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back