Had enough now

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
just want my baby here now :) fed up with all the appts of the last 2 weeks and the info im being told, just wish they would get it right and not worry me so much!!

as most of you know growth scan at 34+4 showed babies weight had slowed, so had to keep going in for extra checks, which determined low waters!! i was this at 28w then at 30w told they was normal, appt at 35+1 showed waters low again, 35+4 showed low, then 35+6 apparently they were in normal range again!! they have risen apparently from 6.4m with a med=5.8m to 13.4m in 2 days how can that be :shakehead:

so hoping my next appt on the 10th when im 36+4 and get to see my own consultant he will jsut agree to induce me as its exhausting all the tests and monitoring that im having, and all the variations of waters surely teh stress aint good i will also find out his growth to see how its improved, maintained or slowed so fingers crossed baby is well but i get to meet him early!!

sorry for the rant xxx

Poor you that does sound a lot of information to take in and not knowing what is right or wrong? I have know idea or advice to give but hope all goes well with your consultant :) x

I was induced last time due to low waters and baby small but tbh i did kind of force em as id had enough lol

I was induced last time due to low waters and baby small but tbh i did kind of force em as id had enough lol

think thats what i gonna do, really lay it on so they can take me in early but they are already on bout doing anyways as tue is decision day and hopefully it goes my way :) xx

Sorry your being told many different stories honey :(

They don;t seem to know their arses from their elbows at the moment with you..

Push for that induction lady and makes sure they give it to you the stress is doing you now good :) xxxx

think thats what i gonna do, really lay it on so they can take me in early but they are already on bout doing anyways as tue is decision day and hopefully it goes my way :) xx

aww go for it i told them i was worried so the dr said ok we will do it whooop lol hope they do it for you x

thanx for listening to my rant girls and will let you know the outcome but if i cant my lovely bump buddy "Bellariven" will let u all know :) xx

Really hope u get some answers on Tuesday Hun, can't be good running backwards and forwards to that many appointments all the time and stressing u and baby out. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back