In a haze

Its NOT normal for 13 yr olds to be on the pill...

Well like the ladies have said, that makes you around 5 weeks pregnant. I don't think it could be explained any better to you hun.

can i ask why they said u couldnt have children? and i understand u wanted to be "normal" but suyrely after a while u didnt need to be on the pill and even wen on the pill we still have periods well most of us do anyways, ur story just seems realy ermmm scatty lets say and there has been some not nice things going on lately with trolls so these ladies are just beeing very wary and very rightly so u wont know who fathered ur baby untill u get a blood test afeer birth so there aint no point going over and over it simple as that realy x

Yea this is what I'm trying to explain I understand doctors start your pregnancy from your first day of period but I just don't understand how I can be told not just by ladies in this forum but research too that I'm 5 weeks pregnant when I was on my period 5 weeks ago... As I've always been told you cannot get pregnant while you are on your period... That is why I then asked... Having sex before my period started could u have concieved???... If that is a no then I'm still confused because im told from having sex on the 31st it couldnt have got me pregnant because my period only ended 3 days previous... But I didn't have sex until 10 days after and doing the online calculators it says the 6th April I concieved and websites have said that it takes 5-7days to concieved after having sex... So i apologise for repeating myself but it's like what ins satin isn't being read fully/properly xxx just want help please ladies, (try and understand) xxx

Pregnancy is dated from the first day of your last period, so if you found you were pregnant when your next period was due, you would be 4 weeks, however the baby inside you is only 2 weeks old. DOCTORS date pregnancy from the date of the first day of your last period to make things easier for them.

Whatever the case you are pregnant and if you are debating over the father you are not going to find out for definite until the baby comes. These facts are minor in comparison to the fact you are going to be a mother

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

If you used a clearblue digi read the instruction leaflet it explains it on there

Because doctors can not tell when you ACTUALLY conceived, they always go by your last period as a guideline. Hence when i did a digi test it also said 2 - 3 weeks... when i went to my doctors they put me at just over 5 weeks pregnant. Basically you get 2 weeks for free. No matter where you go... you will be told the same.

listen you messed up we all do it at some point in life there realy is no point going over and over it u cannot know eho fathered this child until after its born stop going over and over dates and stuff it realy does not matter truth is ur pregnant to either one it happens a lot u do watch jezza dont ya :/ xx

Yeah rosa I did it says 2-3 weeks was conception but if I do a online conception calculator is says I concieved in the 6th of April this is what I was saying I had sex 6 days before the 6th April and 5 days after the 6th of April so all I simply wanted to know is what washer likely to be my conception date... Most ladies have told me I was the 5 days after which I accept but obviously other ladies have joint this formin after and not read all if but about seems like I keep repeating myself but him not in just explaining to the people that haven't read form page one and the the question I asked from the start... Anyone that makes this sort of stuff up is either just mentally I'll, has a problem with child birth/hood due to their past and any other reason it's upsetting if it's made up for those that have real stories... But I AM NOT A LIAR, TROLL... Or whatever you want to call them xx

I don't think she'll post again as we're chatting and she feels like she's missing people off I think.
She's just confused and scared and wanted someone to say 'you definitely didn't conceive on the 31st' xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry sweety thought you'd been put off posting again xx

So the digi test said 2-3 weeks if you get 2 weeks added that means I've been pregnant a since the day my period started so does that mean the sex I had before the 23/03 got me pregnant??? Xxx

Yeah I really don't want to have concieved on the 31/03 xxx

No, basically the doctor counts the first day of your period as day one of pregnancy but you won't actually be pregnant until about 2weeks or more after that. Its weird but its how they do it. So you conceived about 2 weeks ago xx

No.. you have not been pregnant since the first day of your period... The digi is accurate in that you conceived 2 - 3 weeks ago. Doctors simply calculate from your period as a guideline.

tbh its highly unlikely but u jsut wont know till u do a test and simone after recent events the ladies are just beeing wary i think as there are so many woman come on this forum and post crap they all thought wats her face was real i mean she was here months, ppl just beeing very carefull i think, but sorry if ur put off but we have answered ur qs over and over again they rnt going to change im affraid xxx

Huni I'd say that if you did conceive on the 31st then that digital test would have said '3+ weeks' in stead of '2-3' xx

No babe. There is NO WAY POSSIBLE to get pregnant before your last period. It would be a miracle if that were the case. The sex you had in April is the one where your baby was conceived, not before your period, not the 31st. Your baby is 2 weeks old, hence your 2 - 3 week result on the clearblue.
Doctors add on these extra weeks as they have no clue when you ovulated and will never sit and do the calculations for you.
I really hope I've been clearer hun, I know your head must be mush at the minute trying to process everything. But the important thing is, you are pregnant. You need to stay calm and see your doctor so you are doing the best for your baby.
I wish you luck x

Last edited:
You ladies on this forum are my back bone and best friends at the moment so your all saying the baby inside of me was concieved after Wednesday 11th April 2012??? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back