cramps in first trimester

sexymama

Reaction score
Hi all,i just found out on monday im pregnant! But for the last 11days ive been having period like cramps. Im going to doc tomorrow but was just wondering if anybody has experienced this? My doctor told me on th phone it was nothing to worry about but cant help worrying :(

Hi

Congrats on ur pregnancy :)

Yes cramps are totally normal, its everything stretching down there to accommodate baby.
I had horrendous cramps in tri 1, but don't worry, its just 'one of those things'

X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yes, cramps are normal. I felt like AF was coming for the first couple of weeks after finding out. Now it just feels like I've been doing sit-ups!

As the others have said, yes it's completely normal. The cramps I had in Tri1 were actually worse than period pains - because when I used to have period pains, I'd curl up and they'd pretty much go away - not so with pregnancy craps!!! Ouch!

And congratulations and welcome!!! :D

Last edited:
Same here, I also had period like pains not long after my bfp which worried me, and I thought the witch would get me! But now I'm 13w 5d so don't panic just yet!
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Grats hun.
It's normal and last about another week or 2 before turning into differant stretching pains.

Like all the ladies have said, all part of being pregnant!! x

I had such bad pains in Tri 1, I was convinced something was wrong.. The pains were similar to period pains, but so much more painful! It's just your body stretching to accommodate your LO xx

thanks guys seen the doc and she confirmed everything yous have said :) is heartburn normal aswell? for the last couple of days its been terrible :(

yep heartburn is another glorious side effect of pregnancy hehe :)

totes normal, i had mine on and off till week 7 :) xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Yup as all the rest of the ladies say they are normal! Ive been getting them for ages now, they dont last very long but just feel like period cramps... Unless accompanied by blood its normal! Congrats on your bean too!!!

Heart burn is normal!
I have only had it once maybe twice so far, but oh my god, last night was awful. I was awake all night with it!! Partly my own fault as I refused to get out of bed and get the rennies. Had only just got comfy as LO had finally gone to sleep!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back