Pregnant or not?

KoleyBaby

Reaction score
Had sex January 25th and got my period on January 28th; took a test February 11th and it was negative, had another period on February 28th. Took a test on March 5th and 6th and they were both negative and I had my period March 28th and took a test April 3rd and it was digital and it said not pregnant. Am I pregnant or not?

Erm no...... I think it's safe to say deffo not if you have had periods and tests saying not pregnant

Okay I've had people tell me "You don't know for sure, I know people that have had their period while pregnant," or "I had my period up to the sixth month of my pregnancy." My friends keep telling me things like that and it's stressing me out. I have a blood test at the end of the month and I just keep stresing about it

Chances of getting pregnant that late in your cycle are virtually non existent anyway! Pretty sure I went thru all this back in te day mind...defo wasn't pregnant!

Rare for things like that to happen. As you have had periods and negative tests I would agree with others that you are not pregnant.

Last edited:
If your periods have all been on time and all your tests negative then I would say it's 99.9% likely you are not pregnant.

It is very, very rare to actually be pregnant and not get a positive on any kind of hpt.

xxxxxxxxx

I would agree with the others on here, if you are getting your periods and negative tests then I would say that it is unlikely you are pregnant.

If you are feeling unwell or that something is not quite right then you may be better to speak to your doctor but if everything is normal then just keep trying :) x

i would say more than likely no on the rare time ppl get there periods while pregnant i expect they never thought to actualy do a test so they probs cant say oh yes i did a test and it was negative :-/ xx

i think if you were pregnant you are taking pregnancy tests too early in your cycle ;your period was on 28th march but you took a test on april 3rd? that is only six days since your period i Dont think you would of even ovulated by then hun.
try and test if your period is late good luck :D

Last edited:
What do you girls mean "that late in your cycle?" My period starts on the 28th of every month. I'm confused, I had sex the 25th of Jan. And my period started on Jan 28th, Feb 28th and March 28th..I think I may be, but I may just be stressing out. I don't know

In your first post you say you have your periods on the 28th of each month and then do a test roughly a week later... ovulation occurs roughly 2 weeks after your period... hence you are testing too early and even if you were pregnant (which i don't think you are as your periods are regular and on time) you would get negative results from early testing.

You had sex 3 days before your period was due, that's too late in your cycle to get pregnant. Most ladies ovulate 14 days before their period is due x

So am I stressing over nothing? Would I have already missed a period? Or would symptoms already of shown?

Your last period was 28th march? It's only 13th April!
You wouldn't be due yet.
This thread is confusing :shock:

I had sex jan 25th. I got my period Jan 28th, Feb 28th and March 28th...

Right, I understand that. So your period was about 2 weeks ago. So why do you think you would be pregnant now and why would you have symptoms now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back