Scared and confused

Too many dates confuse me so I honestly don't have a clue lol but Hcg levels mean you're about 5 weeks pregnant which is right going by your scan. Have a look at this link but remember its counting from the first day of your last period! http://www.justmommies.com/articles/hcg-levels.shtml As for the alcohol and sperm, me and oh were both very drunk when we conceived this baby and all is fine but I think long term alcohol use can effect sperm quality xxxx

Ok if u are classed as 5 weeks pregnant, or just under as ur levels indicated it mean that the sperm got your egg 3 weeks ago. Take 3 weeks off todays date and that's the 10th april, which is when u must have concxieved! X

Agree with daniph, you most likely conceived 10th April x

Ok if u are classed as 5 weeks pregnant, or just under as ur levels indicated it mean that the sperm got your egg 3 weeks ago. Take 3 weeks off todays date and that's the 10th april, which is when u must have concxieved! X

Mathematician :p xxxx

I'm also impressed lol! Dates and numbers confuse me lol although I did use an online calculator to work out when I likely conceived and it was right! So I was very impressed with that too lol amazing! Xxxx

I agree with daniph, everything points to the 10th April! I think you need to stop questioning it now and accept that was when you concieved and your baby is your bf's hun x x

just be happy I dont think it really matters what day u concived

just be happy I dont think it really matters what day u concived

She slept with two different men and one wasn't her boyfriend so it kinda does matter x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I know you are worried sweets but you really arn't going to know for sure until the baby comes, im sorry you are going through this hun, you must be shitting yourself but all this over dates and conception is just sending you round the bend x I hope its your bf's love

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

If it was the first I think you'd have got a definite 3+. I agree with the others although it must be horrible not to know for sure you can't do anything about it until the scan or pay for a private scan? x

I really hope everything works out as I hope and that you ladies are telling me... I'd be like the happiest person in the world I think well in myself I'd be the happiest ever, I'm thanking all you ladies for all your support and knowledge I'll keep all informed xxx

Hope it is your bfs hun, sounds like it is by the posts on here, try to relax and stay calm think happy thoughts! When are you planning in telling your boyfriend? X

I hope so, just hope I did ovulate around the 10th and it is my bfs... I have no idea when I'm going to tell him, I think maybe once I've had more tests and stuff... It's difficult with him as well he's 8yrs my senior, and I know he doesn't want children yet he wants to do stuff with his life but I did tell him if it happens it happens and he didn't say anything, I've only been with him 9 months, so it's all in a mad mix, I'd rather wait abit longer make sure the baby is healthy and stuff and get my own head around it and stuff before I tell him, I know it's mean and that but I'm scared and stuff :-( and I'm 21 in 2 weeks just all over the place xxx still in shock to be honest xxx

Hey im 31 and was in shock for 4wks, and ive only been with my fella 8months and we live 120 miles apart, its not about wat u want in life or u not been together long, its about findin a balance and lookin at alk the new happy memories that will be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back