Scared and confused

Why does it matter which date it was???
I agree that its highly unlikely you conceived from sex on 31st, in fact I'd say it's almost impossible x

But i didn't have sex between the 1st - 10th April and the digi test says I'm 2-3 weeks pregs which means 4-5 weeks which means that when I had sex on the 31st that is when the egg and sperm were meeting???? Yes??? No??? I don't know that's why I'm being a pain and asking.... Yes I had a one night stand on the 31st and didn't have sex again until I got the all clear from the clinic on the 10th then maybe a day later I had sex xxx so worried xxx :-(

Thank you... My period started on the 23/03 ended on 28/03 had sex on 31/03 then didn't again until after 10/04 and now the clear blue digi says I'm 2-3 weeks pregs??? So just really confused and worried :-( I hate this I've been told from 7 years ago I can't have children now I'm pregnant and in one of the worst cases :-( xxx

4-5 weeks doesn't actually mean you conceived 4-5 weeks ago they count from the first day of your last period because they can't be sure on the date of conception, you will actually only have got pregnant 2-3 weeks ago

I'm so scared this is horrible :-( and I just feel like a pain in the arse... I haven't told anyone apart from this forum... And my doctors I have got an appointment on thursday will that be able to give me a more accurate date? I just want to know before I contact my hospital as I had a gastric bypass last year and I need to inform them so they can change my tablets... I'm scared and worried xxx sorry everyone xxx

You won't get an accurate date until your first scan unfortunately, the rest are just estimates but the scan will measure the baby to calculate due date xxxx

For tHe first 2 weéks of pregnancy you are not in fact pregñant. It is calculated from the first day of your last period. Sperm can live up to 5 days. I would say its very very unlikely you conceived before your period x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I would put money on the fact you conceived on 10th April x

But I'm more of a special case because of having being diagnosed with pso when I was 13yrs and having a gastric bypass l07/10 I'll have a scan before 12 weeks so do you think then they can still tell me when I concieved???... Yeah my first day of my period was 23/03/12 I then had sex 8days after that (31/03/12) I then didn't have sex again until after 10/04/12 (don't know exact date) so I just want to know if when I had sex on the 31/03/12 I concieved or if it was after the 10/04/12 I concieved when the clear blue digi says I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant???? Xxx

I don't understand why it matters so much which date is was???????
We've told you it's more likely 10th and that's obviously not what you want to hear but it's almost impossible to be the end of march as its too near to your period.
Conception indicators are so variable I wouldn't base anything on that.
I'd go on basic biology and knowing that most don't ovulate that near to the end of a period, hence you are almost 100% likely to have conceived on 10th April.
Early scans are not the best for dating babies. You will get a more accurate answer at your 12 week scan.

Ok I'm sorry it's upsetting those that are pregnant and know everything about it... I don't know the first thing about pregnancy and yes I am scared and worried and confused... Past 7 years didn't know I could even have children... Sorry, yes I slept with someone as a one night stand like no woman never has and that is now my biggest mistake and I just want to know if it was his or my bfs.... After that was my first period in 7years, sorry it hasn't settled with me straight away xx

The ladies have said it. You cant rely on the conception indicators, its just a guide.

Only a scan can tell you accurately.

dont worry chick everybody makes mistakes, it does seem as tho you concieved around the 10th. im hoping that would be your boyfriend and not the one nite stand.

i would say that i think it would be best to use contraception in future to prevent accidents. if you are unsure about keeping the baby due to not knowing the father 100% go to your doctor asap.

good luck

It's not that we know everything about pregnancy it's that most of us were trying to get pregnant and know the basics (and more) about the reproductive cycle.
99% of ladies don't ovulate so near to their period, the 10th April fits with probably ovulation, that's why we're saying its more than likely 10th April that you conceived.

I was on the pill but due to my life my gynae told me to come off the pill so I did... Yeah I hope that is when I concieved I would be so grateful to everyone and everything in my life if it was my bfs, never thought Id be in this situation as was always told I can't have kids... But as some say it's just one of those things.... I really am sorry for being such a pain in the arsento everyone in this forum I don't mean to be xx and just thank you to everyone that's given me there advice and knowledge xx

You can only get the full answer you require by waiting until you are roughly 12 weeks- by first day of late period- and having a scan and baby measurments taken it is I'm afraid the only way to know for sure of your actual dates are we ar not able to say anything else that can help you to discover what has happened or when or with who . I hope that helps xx

Thank you cosmic girl... I couldn't tell anyone anything about a cycle of any sort as the period I had was my first period since I was 13 that's one of the reasons as to why I'm so confused and don't understand or know xx

Thank you cosmic girl... I couldn't tell anyone anything about a cycle of any sort as the period I had was my first period since I was 13 that's one of the reasons as to why I'm so confused and don't understand or know xx

Neither could I until I tried to conceive so don't worry. I was very naive and thought I could get pregnant every day of the month! Now I understand that the date has to be very specific.
Hope everything works out for you x

u said it was the first period since coming off the pill didnt ya ?

Yeah I did... I was 13 over weight got told cant have kids coz I've got psos... Got to 18yrs old weighed 24.7stone had a gastric bypass in July 2010 I have lost just under 10stone had been on the pill cerezzete since march 11 came off the pill beginning of feb 2012 had one period which is the one in march 2012 now im pregnant... Thats why I'm so confused xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back