Pregnant or not?

Right, I understand that. So your period was about 2 weeks ago. So why do you think you would be pregnant now and why would you have symptoms now??

i am also very confused, you are just about in ur fertile period or just about so if u want to get pregnant best time is now x

Chick, you can only get pregnant within a certain window every month - your fertile window when you ovulate. You ovulate 14 days approximately before your period starts. That's why ladies are telling you that it was too late to get pregnant, as you came on 3 days after.

So for sure I'm not pregnant? The last time I had sex was Jan 25th and I don't plan on having sex for a very long time. I'm just stressing over if I'm pregnant or not cause I've had 3 periods and 4 negative tests..

stop stressing ur defo not pregnant go out n have a gd time n chill xxx

Exactly... you have had 3 periods that were on time... therefore no reason to even think you are pregnant.

I may be banned for what i'm thinking about this thread right now lol

Sex once in January,3 periods? 4 bfn? NOT PREGNANT

I'm not a troll, I'm being serious. This is stressing me out and I just had questions, I freak over the littliest things. And I also have people who tell me things just to make me stress even more. Sorry I didn't know having concerns made me a troll.

It's worrying that you are having sex yet know soooo little about how your own body works and how to get pregnant, and I mean the basics, the stuff you learn at school!
I suggest you get a good biology book and learn a bit about your own body.

I'm not a troll, I'm being serious. This is stressing me out and I just had questions, I freak over the littliest things. And I also have people who tell me things just to make me stress even more. Sorry I didn't know having concerns made me a troll.

Hi dont worry you can always ask questions here i think people were getting confused over some of the comments!

Have you done any research on getting pregnant?

It is not as easy as we were lead to believe (at school sex ed for me!).

In a normal cycle you have a short window about 4 or 5 days when you are fertile (when you can get pregnant) after this window has closed it is nearly impossible to fall.

The fertile window is about 14/15 days before you period is due - this means for you to have fallen you would have to had sex at least 14 days before you were due on. The next stage is for implantaion to occure and this take place another 8 to 10 days after your fertile window.

By the information you have provided (that you had sex a few days before you were due) you cannot get pregnant - first you were outside your fertile window and not enouth time for implantaion to occure.

Please stop worrying - you are NOT pregnant and stop listening to people telling you that you are or might be.

hope that helps

xx

yes i agree you are not pregnant, my suggestions is read up on HOW TO GET PREGNANT and you may find some answers regarding cycle days or find one of those websites that help you track your fertility and it will tell you when you are most likely to be fertile.
hope this helps :)

Wow......just wow!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Blimy.... I think it's fair to say, you are not pregnant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back