Scared and confused

Chloe91

Reaction score
Hi all...Sorry I'm being really blunt but just really need help... Just taken a pregnancy test clear blue and it says I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant... I had a period from 23rd march to 28th march had sex on the 31st march then didnt have sex until about a week later...would that then be the date I conceived? Help please... Thank you xxx

yes it very much sounds like it to me, congrats :),u are about 5 weeks pregnant going by ur last period xxx

Thanks but that's where I'm confused because 5 weeks ago I was on my period? I don't understand how the home tests say I conceived 2-3 weeks ago but pregnancy calculators online say I'm either 5/6 weeks pregnant??? Xx

they always go from ur first day of ur last period wen calculating ur dates thats just how they do it the digi goes by the hcg levels in ur wee 2-3 means 4-5 which u are xx

sounds right! ur pregnancy starts frm ur period when egg is released not actually from conception, its strange isnt it lol?! xxx

Ok so I been doing to research... Sorry for keep going on... So done some research and most websites are saying I'm mostly likely to have conceived on the 6th April but I had sex on the 31st march and then not again until after the 6th of April so when am I more like to of actually conceived I hope it's after the 6th xxx so worried and confused :-(

But my period started on the 23rd march and I did have sex the day before and I only bled for 5 days and that was my first period since coming off the pill I think 1/2 months previous... Do you think there is anyway that the 31st is the day this baby was conceived at all?? :-S sorry xxx

Its highly unlikely that u conceived the day before ur period!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks for everyone's help I think I've figured it out I think me having sex on the 31st and then the process 5-7days of sperm meeting egg and then that being 6th April when the baby was conceived...maybe don't know lol... Got doctors on Thursday hopefully he can tell me something :-s xxx

the online calculaters say u conceieved the 6th april ? i find that very unlikely as most womans fertile days are arounf 12-16 days after the first day of ur last period so the 6th would be to early this is wat my month went like wen i conceived.... my last lmp was 3rd march i got + opks the 16th and 17th i had sex the 14th 16th and 17th i got my bfp 9 days later xx

If you had sex a week after the 31st (i assume about the 7th?) then you could have conceived then. These internet calculators aren't exact xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm so confused I have no idea what's going on... So my period started the 23rd march last until 28th march, I had sex on the 31st march then didn't have sex until after the 10th march and did 2 home test last week both negative then today I did a clear blue and it said 2-3 weeks pregnant... Just don't know if I would have made this baby by having sex on the 31st or after the 10th??? Any suggestions??? I know I'm a right pain lol xxx thanks everyone xxx

I've pm'd you but if you had unprotected sex on both of those dates it could be either really x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

As the others have said, your date goes by the first day of your last period, so if the digi says 2-3weeks your more like 4-5 weeks (thats how drs will calculate it.)

It seems unlikely you would have conceived on the 31st since you are unlikely to be fertile then only a few days after your period. So i'd say you more than likely to have conceived the 11days later so around the 10th? I was fertile on the 5th of the month but know i didn't dtd until the 8th so that's obviously when i conceived. The calculators aren't exact. Obviously you could have got pregnant on either day though it just seems more likely to be the later date imo

Last edited:
It sounds like your panicing because you has sex maybe with different guys??? Am i right, apologises if not..

My dates are that i concieved on the 21st march but didnt have sexytime till 26th, goes from the 1st day of yr last period but it sounds like 6th april is when u got caught xx

Most likely the 6th that works out as cycle day 15 for u and therefore just around normal ovulation. X

2-3 weeks averages 17 days that's the tenth right? Xx

ignore me i was counting from the end of ur period and not first day lol jeez yes the 6th sounds about right for u to conceieve jeez talk about baby brain lmao xx

Was just thinking if I'm 5 weeks pregnant that means I was pregnant from 30th march but I was on my period from 23rd-28th and didn't have sex until 31st I had sex before my period started... This is what I don't understand?? Really confused xxx :-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back