Im shaking....

Congratulations piglet!! That is definitely a line- and well done to your women's intuition too xxxxx

This may be very short lived because ive just been to the toilet and on the tissue there is pinky blood

Might just be baby settling in xxx

---
-

Piglet big congrats and don't panic please, I know relaxing is easier said than done though xx

Big congrats piglet!!! So exciting!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Woop woop! yaya!!! exciting times! well done.... how did I miss this massive thread!!!!! xx

well done piglets! big congrats!
has the pinky gone now? x

Congratulations xx the pinky is probably inplantation bleeding hun xxx

Thanks, the pink discharge did go yest but ive had a bit again this morning and my test this morning is fainter so now im worried its a chemical. But i havent had a darker test with fmu yet so for some reason in the afternoon it seems darker so might test later but i dont know if i will just stress myself out more keep testing so not sure what to do

Last edited:
If it were me, is put my feet up for a day or two, and test again in a couple days, don't stress yourself out, our bodies are strange machines and react to things differently, try not to get stressed xx

Congratulations hun, chuffed for you! :yay: Hope the pinky buggers off so you can relax and enjoy your BFP. :) x x

Gonna do a cinema afternoon at home with the kids- feet up, sweets and a film so hopefully will take my mind off it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back