I'm finally in TTC - Its official woo hoo

Tracey M

Reaction score
Can't believe it! My son had a doctor appointment at 3.30 today and when I was there I asked my doctor if she could please have another look for my missing coil. I said you never know, the cervix changes throughout month so she looked and saw a string! She just managed to pull it right out, it was a weird feeling, a wee bit painful now feels like I've got period cramps so taken ibruprofen and hot water bottle. I'M SOOOOO EXCITED my appointment to get coil out at hospital was not until 8th November.... doc says I should be fertile immediately but best to wait until I have a period so I know whe cycle is..... she said to use condoms....should I wait or just start trying now? (well not right now cos I'd better do ironing lol). You have no idea how relieved I am to have it out, now its up to me and my dh yeay!

Yay!!

Ah that's fantastic, so chuffed for you hun, I know you were dying to get stuck in TTC. :p

xx

Im so pleased to hear it hun! finally! erm not sure on trying straight away if the doctor said no? maybe google it? xx

Can't believe it! My son had a doctor appointment at 3.30 today and when I was there I asked my doctor if she could please have another look for my missing coil. I said you never know, the cervix changes throughout month so she looked and saw a string! She just managed to pull it right out, it was a weird feeling, a wee bit painful now feels like I've got period cramps so taken ibruprofen and hot water bottle. I'M SOOOOO EXCITED my appointment to get coil out at hospital was not until 8th November.... doc says I should be fertile immediately but best to wait until I have a period so I know whe cycle is..... she said to use condoms....should I wait or just start trying now? (well not right now cos I'd better do ironing lol). You have no idea how relieved I am to have it out, now its up to me and my dh yeay!

Welcome Tracey!!

If it were me, then I would just start trying (Which is what we were advised by the nurse who removed the implant) but I know some people do prefer to wait till they start their new cycle to see where abouts they are and have a better idea of when they may be ovulating, I would however advise you to start using OPK to see.

Tracey that's great news :)

I'd get started personally - unless the doc said "do not try because x,y,z" they are just urging unnecessary caution i think :good:

Yeh, better finish the ironing too - unless he loves a women doing women's work ;)

Yay soo happy for u I thought u had dissapeard lately! Great news x x

I have opk tests so I should know when ovulating. Doc said just to wait so know where cycle is but I don't think any reason not to try now. I'm just sooooo impatient lol. Off to aquaerobics class now bye!

Hi Tracey. Read your posts over on WTT and am really excited to hear you can get started TTC!

I've got a few months yet, so will follow you along until it's finally my turn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back