Woo hoo !!!!!!!! Thanks Ladies..............

Baileys-Angel

Reaction score
for keeping your fingers crossed that i didnt start spotting before my Hyscosy yesterday :dance: Flipping heck it hurt !!!!!! :shock:
Anyhoos, the results were great that my ovaries are fine and my fallopian tubes all clear :cheer: . The consultant has put me on Clomid for 6 months now and said she is very positive that i might get a BFP in that time. If no joy by our next appointment at the end of January then she will put us on the IVF waiting list as I am 36 now and she doesnt want to hang about :) . After the trouble we have had in the last three months trying to have the Hysosy and also not being able to BD, we are very positive now and also excited as apparently Clomid increases the chances of multiple births and OH is a twin and his mum a twin! Ha ha for the first time ever, i cannot wait for AF to arrive so i can start the Clomid and get down to some serious BD'ing !!!!!! Im dead excited !!!!
Babydust to the whole wide world !!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Glad that your results came back great! Hope you get your bfp soon :pray: :hug:

Sounds like it was worth the pain :cheer:
btw i think you need twins on your side and it doesnt matter if twins on the mans side, but then again with the clomid.... :pray:

glad the results were positive for you hun, all the best for a quick bfp xxxxxxxx

Good luck with the clomid hun. I'm just finishing my 1st cycle with it.

Thanks ladies :wave:
To Skairdykat, how did you find the Clomid? The consultant says I might have mood swings but OH says that not unusual !! :wink: Also hot flushes ?? xx

Best of luck hun, hope you get a BFP very soon :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back