I'm bleeding :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd been having cramp pains and had lots of niggles yesterday but didn't say much as I hoped it was just my body re-ajusting to pregnancy again but now I have started to bleed heavily and I feel sick and dizzy with the pain and cramps :cry:

It just wasn't meant to be this time. My body just wasn't ready. :cry:

Just thought I should let you know.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Have spoken to you but just want you to know I am here for you always xxxxxxx

Love You Babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sami

You poor thing you really dont need this right now do you. I know I cant do anything and I know you know what to do - Is Mark with you?

L x

Mark has gone to work. He offered to stay at home but I just wanted to try and carry on as normal. Things happen for a reason I guess. Just don't know why it's always me, that's my third m/c in 2 years :( I know I have Damien and I should be greatful though. :cry:

Just realised I put this in the first trimester. Not thinking right.

I'm so sorry Sami.
I'm thinking of you.
L xx

Sami, I'm really sorry that this is happening :( . I have everything crossed for you that your pregnancy continues. xxx

Sami im so sorry hun

have you been to the doctors, you really need to be seen sweetie

xx

Sorry darling.............thinking of you, not sure what else to say, makes a change for me ;)

Big hugs,

xx

sami im so sorry hun :( we are all here for you should you need us
big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

I've rang the doctor to ring me back - I don't really want to go out today. I'm not even dressed yet. I'll go in if he wants me to.

Thanks everyone.

Life is f*cking cruel. :cry:

oh no :( i'm so sorry hun!

the stress couldn't have helped. hope you are feeling better and the pain eases soon. xx

Oh Sami, I am so so sorry, I don't know what to say to you hun.

As you have rightly said Life can be so f*cking cruel, especially after what you and Mark have been through in the past few days.

We are all here for you hunny.

xxxxxxx

Doctor rang back, he said if I feel comfortable staying at home then I can but if the bleeding gets worse or I feel worse I should get myself to A&E. If the bleeding stops anytime soon he will refer me for a scan. But he said it sounds like a miscarriage and that I should take paracetomol and rest as much as possible.

I hate reading these posts. I am thinking of you and hope everything works out x.

so sorry to hear you are suffering in such a way.. I replied to your other post .. I really hope you are OK.

xxxx

I have been reading your posts and you have been through so much in such a short space of time!

Sending lots of love your way.

love
Claire x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member