Bubba has gone :( updated page 2

I'm so sorry for your loss, i know how hard it is and you will be in my thoughts at this awful time :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Tasha, I am so sorry :cry: Please look after yourself and make sure there is someone close by just incase you need them! :hug:

:cry: Thank you so much everyone, its just heart wrenching.

My mil and fil have took Olivia out to give us some space, I have been reading about miscarriages to try and make myself feel better, which has a little, I know it was proberly for the best as there was proberly something wrong with the bubba, but it hurts still :cry:

I still cant quite believe it.

The pain has relly kicked in now, and im sure it wont be long.

We want to try again, but we are going to let nature take its course, charting would send me into a nuthouse :(

I am going to stay away until this bleeding has gone and I feel better and ready to try again.

Thank you everyone for your messages :hug:

i'm so sorry Tasha..can't imagine how you are feeling,
make sure you look after yourself hun and remember we are here!
:hug: :hug:

Oh gosh no Tasha :cry: Im so so so so so sorry hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: My heart is breaking for you :cry:

Tasha

I am so, so sorry to hear your news, a miscarriage is such a horrible experience to go through. At the moment you just need to take really good care of yourself and just take things easy.

Big hugs to you and your other half. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So so sorry to hear this.
Sending you big hugs.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member