Not open for further replies.
Hi Sami,

I have read your posts, I am really sorry rest up and take it easy

sarah
S

hi sami

So sorry once again, try and rest.xxxx
katrina

:cry: So sorry,Sami...sending you loads of hugs.......

So sorry Sami, I'm here if you need me x

Thinking of you Sami and Mark xxx

Oh Sami, I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through. Keep nice and warm in the house and give Damien lots of cuddles.

Thinking of you

Lucy

Oh Sami I am so soryy that this is happening to you, sending you big hugs ...

Xxx

sami i can only stress what the other have already said! i'm really really sorry this is happening! look after yourself. Big Hug!
x

So sorry to hear your sad news Sami

(((((Sami)))))

++++

Hi Sami I am really sorry to hear about your m/c. How far in to the pregnancy were you.

Sami and Mark, so sorry to hear your sad news, thinking of you, take care.

Bev x x

Hi Sami, My thoughts are with you at this awful time. I know how you feel hun after having a miscarriage this time last year and its happening again now. You are right " Life is so f*****g cruel but whatever life throws at us, it makes us stronger. :think: I started to bleed yesterday and the bleeding has got heavier. Its the waiting that I hate and I just want it to be over with.
Take care hun x :(

Sorry to hear your news Sami, take care and rest as much as possible hun, were thinking of you xx

I hope no one minds, but I'm locking this thread. I do appreciate your words of kindness so didn't want to delete it, but it's been a while now since I lost the baby and feel it would be better if I didn't think of it too much anymore.

Thanks again for your kindness and hope you understand why I've locked it.

(PM me if you think I'm using my Moderator position in the wrong way :oops: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back