Bleeding

Julie33

Reaction score
I've just been to the loo and I'm bleeding. Early Preganancy Unit won't see me till friday :cry:

I'm 9 weeks and I lost my last baby at 8 weeks - why me :cry: :cry:

Cant you go to A and E? They cant leave you till friday! that is horrid!

jade

Went to A&E last time and was left in a room for 3 hours and no-one examined me they just told me to make an appointment at the EPU :cry: :cry: :cry:

hi hun, try not to worry i know its hard after what you have been through but still try to stay positive. what is the bleeding like? have you got any pains? i also had a slight bleed and a week of brown discharge a couple of weeks ago and EPU told me not to worry if there was not intense pains. if you are really worried then i would go to A & E they might do sumthing altho this is not guaranteed. :hug: :hug: :hug: i dont know what else i can tell you hun, xxxxxxxxxx

No pain just light bleeding - I'm so scared

i know you are scared i was too hun and i had it for a week but it was more brown and the slight bleed happened once or twice. at least they are seeing you on friday, my EPU sed there was nothing to worry about so when i have my scan if anything is wrong there will be hell to pay!!!! if u are really really going out of your mind ring them back up and tell them you are hun they might bring it forward. or try NHS Direct they got my friend in for an early scan when she rang them. thinking of you hun. let us know what you decide and if there is any development. xxxxxx kim

Thanks

I've just spoke to my sister and she said she had the same thing with both her girls. I'm off to the Docs tonight and will have my scan on Friday. I'm hoping it will be OK :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

i'll be hoping for you too hun. let us know what doc ses. :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

they should see you... when i had some pink discharge they scan me within an hour or less..

if you saying your bleeding they should scan asap.. not leave it till friday :x

just be calm hun, relax hun... don't stress to much i know it's easy to say but just watch the bleeding and try to get some rest :hug:

hey, sorry to hear what your going through.

When I had my MC I went to A and E and they were really good and quick to see me. I think you should go and be quite demanding. Not wanting to scare you, but you dont always have pain with a MC. I felt absolutley nothing with mine, no cramps, nothing. And apparently that can be a sign too. Although, as they told me, there is very little they can do if it is a MC. Lots of women on here have had bleeds and gone on to have healthy pregnancy's. I really hope you are ok.

Best of luck to you xxxx

The same happened to me the other night. I would go to a and e. they can't be that busy during the week.

hope everything is ok! :hug:

Thanks everyone for your kind advice. My Doc got me an emergancy appointment at the hospital las night, but no scan available. Bleeding has now stopped completely and I've been told to rest. Still need to wait till Friday for my scan tho. :roll:

One good thing is that I've been told my cervix is still tight shut and that's a really good sign. - Will let you know how tomorrow goes.

Hello Julie

Oh dear well hopefully all is ok with you, try not to stress urself out as that can make matters worse. All the best for tomoro with ur scan take care

Puppy

hi hun. good luck with your scan today. fingers crossed for you that everything is ok. :hug:

Hi Julie,

just wanted to add my best wishes to this thread. I'll be thinking of you.

xxx

Thanks everyone. Got my scan yesterday and it was the best news ever!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Baby is fit and well and heart is beating, even got to see it move it's tiny arms and legs :dance: .

I'm the same as you KJ - 9 weeks 3 days!!! and my pic looks the same as your's.

Got a wee bit more bleeding today, but less worried, think it might just be one of those things. Very happy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations Julie, just read this post and that's excellent news! Really happy for you :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back