bleeding is worse

Well thats good news, u have a little fighter on ur hands ;-)
Rest up!

been bleed free for a while now pains have eased off im going to stay in a positive frame of mind i know my little bean is a fighter i wish i could fast forward to tuesday

I wish I could fast forward to Tuesday too hun, My first midwife appointment and I've got so many questions already.

I am so glad your little bean is intact. You certainly have got a little fighter on your hands, and you must be a brave fighter too! Hope the bleeding stops soon and I wish you all the best :) xxx

Thanks Tiff im sure it will go great for you i will be looking to see how you get on x

Glad to hear that things are going better. Will keep everything crossed for you x

:hugs:ohhh hunni hope ur ok......fingers and toes crossed xxxxxx

So glad the bleeding has eased off and beanie is looking good hun. I really hope everything goes well at your scan tomorrow. Will be thinking of you xxx

i hope your okay get plenty of rest xx

rest up hunni glad hospital went well. keep us posted on how u get on tomorrow xx:hugs::hugs:

Will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed xxxxx

Good luck for today Hun, praying everything is ok xxx

hey hun how did your scan go?xxx
i was admitted to hospital before my scan and lost my baby:cry:
me and my oh are in shock and gutted all i can think of to ease things is try again i have no idea how to cope with this. sorry i didnt have happier news hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back