Bubba has gone :( updated page 2

Tasha20

Reaction score
:cry: :cry:

Well that brown spotting turned into bleeding.

It started yesterday and got worse today, been to the hospital and it has started to go dark, my cervix is closed and I am having a scan in the morning.

Im so scared :cry:

I have lower backache and the blood starts and stops, even had a few small clots aswell.

I knew it wasn't right that I was feeling normal, I have had no sickness or anything.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

tash I have everyhting crossed for you hun :hug:

Oh no Tasha :hug: :hug:
Thinking of you and hoping everything is ok
xxxxxxxxx

Tasha keeping everything crossed for you - I really hope it is just a little scare :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a threatened miscarriage at 19 weeks when i was having hayden..it sounds the same as what you are describing..i had period type pain u went to the toilet and had a LOT of dark brown blood, some clots and i just burst into tears and started freaking thinking i had lost him. i went to hospital and had an internal they said my cervix was closed and i had to wait to be scanned in the morning but it was late so they kept me in...it was the scariest night of my life..i could not sleep or anything..anyway everything was fine they said it was cervical erosion due to hormonal changes in the cervix it was brought on by sex :oops: i stayed in for a week the bleeding stopped and it was all fine!
got everything crossed for you... :pray: :pray: :pray: i hope it is all fine i know how scary it is try and stay calm though hun....thinking of you :hug: :hug:

aw tash I hope you're OK.

I rarely had symptoms with my 3, it doesn't mean anything.

awww, hun i hope everythings ok, will be thinking of you tomorrow :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully its just because you would be due on :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you :hug:

Aw Tasha - Im so sorry to read this :( I am really praying that everything is OK for you. Good luck today :hug:

I hope that a closed cervix is a good sign and that all goes well for you xx

I'm so sorry, how worrying for you. :( I hope everything is okay and you get confirmation to that effect soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back