bleeding is worse

I'm so sorry :hug: I wish I could give you this in person. I do know what you are going through. I know its not much consolation right now as you are devastated about the baby you lost, but you will get pregnant again soon if you want to xxxxx

I'm so sorry :hug: I wish I could give you this in person. I do know what you are going through. I know its not much consolation right now as you are devastated about the baby you lost, but you will get pregnant again soon if you want to xxxxx

thankyou star i am going to try straight away i have moved to ttc. thank you for the :hugs:it was much needed x

Iam so sorry, big hugs for you xx take care of yourself xx

I'm so sorry, you must be so gutted. I hope things work out for you soon xx

Awwwww hunni I am so sorry and so gutted for you.

No words can make you feel any better and its just awful. I just cant get my head around it. My friend who is nearly 6 months has found out that there are serious problems with her baby and is having tests/scans some she has to wait 5 weeks for then she will find out if she has to terminate! Slightly different but terrible al the same. Its just so sad.

My thoughts are with you and sending big hugs :hugs::hugs: (one for you and one for OH) XXXXXX

Last edited:
Awwwww hunni I am so sorry and so gutted for you.

No words can make you feel any better and its just awful. I just cant get my head around it. My friend who is nearly 6 months has found out that there are serious problems with her baby and is having tests/scans some she has to wait 5 weeks for then she will find out if she has to terminate! Slightly different but terrible al the same. Its just so sad.

My thoughts are with you and sending big hugs :hugs::hugs: (one for you and one for OH) XXXXXX

thanks hun thats really sweet of you xxx

So sorry to hear your news. Can't think of anything else to say except will be thinking of you and your OH x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back