I'm bleeding.

Hi Miss July

Sorry to hear what's happened......I was thread stalking all weekend..... If I were you I would go to A&E just bypass your doctor and go. As you said you have no idea how far along with your dates so best to get checked out one way or another. Your OH has been so supportive and agreee that as break from TTC will do you both the world of good - it kinda takes over your life eh? OPKs, HPTs, LH surges, temperatures, cervix positions, the list goes on and on..... What about going away for a proper holiday - more than a couple of days its been a pretty stressful half year for you guys! Dr Tracey's orders!
PM me if you need to chat - always here for you honey :friends:

Thanks Tracey hun. x x

We'd love a holiday, in fact we've been talking about going away for a while, maybe we actually will go. Think I'll be taking a break from PF too, it's hard to be here when I feel like I should be in Tri 1 and I'm actually in Miscarriage and Loss. :cry:

Thanks so much ladies, your support is amazing. x x

hey miss j just caught up and sorry to hear whats happened, thoughts are with you. have you managed to get an earlier scan to check?

hello you...

I know exactly how you are feeling and it's horrible...

I agree with Tracey though, you def need to just go to a&e and they will check you over and do a scan. You need to be monitored to check that everything has happened as it should and there is no risk of infection or anything. I know it's horrible but you have to think about getting everything sorted so that next time you wish to ttc, you're all ready......

I have my re scan today to check just that....i want to make sure everything is safe and ready for when we try for our next little bean......and hopefully our next beans will be sticky ones. take care and pm me anytime, I know the types of things going through your mind as it's still so raw for me...

Thinking of you xxxx

Oh MissJuly I am so so sorry to hear your news, please take care of yourself. Some time out for u and hubby might be just what you need. Thinking of you, big huge squishy hugs xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:I'm really sorry, I wish I could say something to help. Sending you lots of hugs xxx

I'm so so sorry, been thinking of you over the weekend :hugs:

Awww so sorry hun, my heart goes out to you. This is exactly what happened to me when I had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks. To go from a really strong positive test to a negative one was so upsetting - I must say I checked and double checked a few times because I still 'felt pregnant' for about a week to 2 weeks after. You take the break you need hun, it will happen and I am sure your next little bean will be extra sticky xxx

Thanks ladies.

I will defo mention to hubby re. getting checked over, I know I need to go, just feeling so emotional today. :( x x

Amanda - That's exactly what I've just felt. I keep thinking I'm still pregnant. :cry: x x

yeah, me too....took a few days hon. just give yourself time xx

I'm dreading the mothercare catalogues arriving. :(

I've got some Agnus Castus in the cupboard which hubby bought last cycle, bless him. We're not using it til next cycle possibly cos he doesn't want to go through using the opks again yet and we would need them to pinpoint OV so I would know to stop taking it.

Feels like I have a huge mountain in front of me I have to climb. :( x x

yeah i know what you mean...

just remember though...you now know you can get pregnant, which is a positive thing....i know its hard to see the positives at this sad time :( xx

:hugs:

How are you doing hun? Thanks for your support, means a lot to me, hopefully I can be the same for you too. x x

i'm doing okay....not looking forward to being prodded and poked again this afternoon but i know its for the best. i want to be sure that everything back to normal to give me the best chance again next time. i have loads of questions too so just hoping someone there today that i can have a chat with, if not...i will make an appt to see my gp. we are going to give it til May to ttc again...going to get some weight shifted first to give my body the best chance and also just give it time to get cycles back to normal.......hopefully next time we both try again we will get our BFPs and sticky beans xxxx

Aw. Hope it all goes as well as it can hun. :hugs: Sounds like a great plan. I know there's a few things I'd like to do before we get our next BFP so I guess I have some things to look forward to. But I'd trade it all to have my little bean back. :( x x

i know you would :( me too....everyone keeps telling me how i can now enjoy my wedding day and concentrate on me and sam without worrying about the baby or feeding etc....and yes, i get where they are coming from...but i would have coped and i would still rather have baby there.....just wasnt meant to be this time... xx

:hugs:

I know the feeling hun. As you said, hopefully we'll both get our BFPs together next time.

Thinking of the 2ww, symptoms, CM, OPKs, cervix position, HPTs, all that stuff just blows me away right now. Definitely going to miss this cycle out and maybe start back at TTC next time. But with my cycle lengths, it could be a few months til we're back there. Suppose we'll at least have that time to grieve for little bean and get back to some kind of normality..

x x

Sending you massive :hugs: missj!! Been thinking of you! x

yeah.......just forget about it this month and just make love with your OH....and you never know what might happen. Most people i kniw and a lot on here got pregnant more or less straight after...so you never know :) i wish we could try right away but it would mean i was due too close to wedding and i wouldnt want that.......so thats why we are waiting til may too......dont mind having a bump on the day, but not a 38 week bump...lol..can you imagine??!! ha ha ..gotta laugh :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back