I'm back (again)

CARNAT22

Reaction score
2nd early Miscarriage in 2 months !!!

What the fcuk is wrong with me?

Gutted, and seriously pi55ed off.

Trying to get an emergency appointment with my very unhelpful GP (not sure what they can even do? I need this to go on my records though!!!)

I will be having the biggest glass of wine tonight (in fact make that a bottle!!)

Last edited:
NOOOOOOO! oh Carnat I'm soooo sorry. Def get an appt, make sure they refer you. don't leave until they do! THey may be something, I don't know enough about Cps to know what I don't know if its implantation thats the problem? Oh :hug: I'm so gutted for you.
Get on that vino xxxx

Oh Hun, I'm so sorry to hear that. Down the wine & really take it easy & bring pro active visiting the doctors is definately the right way forward you should go through that again ever!x

Thanks guys!

I am off work on Friday so if I can't get an appointment by then I am going to camp at my Dr's.

I was so positive this time as well? I felt like it would be OK?

Oh well, from what I have read there are options (I may be low on progesterone so I will mention that to Dr. Also I know baby asprin is meant to help)

I am at work so need to pull myself together - brave face and all that :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carnat I'm so sorry, you know I'm in the same boat but we're all here for you. Just stick to your guns and get seen by your doctor, I got referred this time, maybe you will too xx

I really am sorry hun, hopefully u get to the bottom of it soon xxxx

Carnat I'm so sorry, you know I'm in the same boat but we're all here for you. Just stick to your guns and get seen by your doctor, I got referred this time, maybe you will too xx

Oh hun, I know it happened to you very recently as well.

It's so rubbish.

I am seeing the female GP at my practice that deals with all the Gyno / fertility issues on 8th November.

Receptionist was so lovely she just reduced me to tears :shock:

So I am going with the plan 'vino' tonight.

My OH was having his brother and cousin round for footy and pizza and was going to cancel but I think carrying on as normal is the best thing for me?

I told my friend and work and she has ordered me home but if I go home I may well and truly lose it.

So today's motto is be strong and carry on as normal

xxxxxxxx

Carnat I just wanted to say I love your positivity but it is ok to cry if you need to. Personally for me I would carry on as just so I didn't think about it, not that you shouldn't be if you know what I mean. :hugs: xx

Oh my god Hun! :cry: so so upset for u. It's so unfair :hugs: I hope the docs with take u seriously and refer u xxxxx

Sounds like you are on the right track with seeing the right GP, I really hope they come through with something positive for you and a plan for next time. Hope that wine goes down well, you just have to do what you feel like doing, whether its work or home, friends tonight or not, no rights or wrongs just whatever you need to deal. :hug:

Well said Dyscochick - Exactly what I was trying to say but came out all wrong. xx

I am so so sorry to read this :hug:
I hope you get the answers you need at the appointment. Enjoy that wine and do whatever you feel best to get through.
Thinking of you xx

oh hunny i am so sorry :-( i hope you get answers

Hun I'm so gutted for you we're here if you need us. You're positivity is amazing and I'm so pleased you have a docs appointment. You've proved catching isn't a problem so they need to look at keeping that bean sticky. I really hope you get things sorted soon and I know I'll see you over in tri 1 in no time. Lotsa love n hugs xxxx

My word honey I'm so sorry. Cant imagine how awful you must feel. You are doing amazingly well being so positive. You get to that doctor and demand answers. Take Care or yourself hun and enjoy your wine x

Im so sorry to hear this news, as the others have said make sure that u demand the doctors get you some answers soon.

Michelle. x

So so sorry to read this Carnat, it is heartbreaking.Hope you can get some answers soon.
You will get your little sticky.I met a girl the other day who had 8 chemical and some mc, then had her son, then 2 more then another baby. So dont give up. xxxxxxx

Aw :hug:

Real sorry to read this Hun. Hope you can get some answers from doc

So sorry babe big hugs ul get there and it will be even more special when u do xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back