back again :-(

bex

Reaction score
I can't beleive I'm back again. I had my first miscarriage in June and have just suffered my second :( We had been ttc for the last couple of months but had decided to give it a break until March so this pregnancy came as a complete shock as we had stopped trying. I only found out after experiencing pain and bleeding on tuesday night. I spent the night in hospital with a suspected ectopic but I found out yesterday that it was a miscarriage. I have such mixed emotions at the moment, so relieved it wasn't ectopic and I didn't need surgery but still in shock and so sad :cry: Even though this one wasn't as painful as the last phsically, mentally it is no easier and I am feeling so drained and ill again. I'm just trying to focus on my little man and look forward to Christmas for his sake. I keep praying that one day I will have a bump again.

x

im so so sorry for your loss hun, i wish there was something i could do, you will have your own little bump in time i just know you will.

Here anytime if you ever need me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bex I am so sorry, I'm going through something similar myself so know how sad you feel - be gentle with yourself and pm me if you ever want to talk. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back