If anyone could help i'd muchly apprieciate it...

hana_022001

Reaction score
Well basically i started my period on th 31st of October, which was very heavy and painful, stopped bleeding on the 5th of November, bed danced with the hubby on the 6th, started bleeding on the 7th again, which again was heavy and had a lots of clumpy bits in it, stopped bleeding on the 14th, bed danced with the hubby on the 17th and early morning on the 18th and am now bleeding again since then , again i am in quite a bit of tummy pain and lots and lots of blood and clumpy bits. When i had sex it was a little painful.

Just wondered if anybody can help as i have been told i can't get a doctors appointment till the 29th of November and i am really starting to worry now. :wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

Sorry if there was TMI xx

Hi! Sorry not sure? You cant get a appointment until 29th WOW my doctors have a hour a day for non-appointments, have you not got a walk in doctors in your area at all?

Hope you get some answers soon! x

Last edited:
I really wish i knew. I tried calling the nhs helpline and they basically say they are reslly busy and my call is not urgent so could take 6 hours. I may go to st marys ( local hospital ) on Monday if it hasnt stopped xx

Are you in a lot of pain now? Maybe if you get any worse you should go to the hospital tonight, not saying it urgent and dont want to worry you (more than you are already) but if you are bleeding heavily and have been on and off for so long I can imagine you must be a little weak and best to get it sorted.....?

Hope you are ok, make sure your OH looks after you until you are all sorted! :) x

Thanks Pink Butterfly...
He's at work but is worried sick about me...
But looks after me all the time he's a keeper for sure xx

Its lovely when you have a man who looks after you and cares....think thats more important than money etc :)

Hopefully the NHS will call you soon! Watch Im a Celeb....it might take you mind off of it for a while until they call x

Last edited:
Aww Hun, that sounds really awful, you poor thing. I can only mirror what the other ladies on here have said. Hope you get better soon- surprised at the time you have to wait for a docs appointment though!

Xx

Have just seen this thread, how are you today Hana? my docs are a nightmare for appointments but thats silly you should be seen asap. Fx your ok today and get sum answers soon.

Michelle. x

Seems to be easing up today but still bleeding. Feel awful though and am worried sick.
Going to phone doctors tomorrow at 8am and demand an appointment.
Thanks Michelle for your comment xx

Yes defo demand an appointment, you shudnt have to wait any longer you need sum answers even if they just put ur mind at ease. Hope it goes ok.

Michelle.x

Will keep you guys informed, should be home from work by 6pm tomoro to update you all xx

Your joking! I think if it gets worse you should go to hospital - im sure its nothing to worry about but if you are worried then might be a good idea hun? Just so they can check you over and put your mind at rest?

FX all will be ok hun xx

aw hun, that's a nightmare - do you have a walk in center in your area? we have an excellent one in our area thats open from 8-10 if you cant get GP appointments

clara x

Been to doctors. Just thought i'd fill you all in, they weren't much help at all really.
I was told that i have probably had an early miscarriage which is why i was bleeding so heavy and so long. But also was given a prescription for something to stop the bleeding if it is to happen again, so kind of even more mixed up now x

Hey Hun....

I didnt want to say anything to make u worry more before ud seen the docs but i had ur symptoms start of last yr and they sed id had an early miscarriage too.

I was bleeding for 4 weeks in the end..... with dark specks in the flow and some pains/aches after BDing.
They prescribed me with tabs to stop bleeding but it didnt work.

They did a preg test and sent it off. which showed faint positive result. and week after it was negative and bleeding stopped. so they sed that kind of confirmed it.

Sorry i dont have much positive info shug but ur not alone.

mucho love n hugs xxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back