I want to TTC right now

Lilelephant

Reaction score
lol i havent stopped bleeding yet from mc, but i am desperate to just start again. It is so frustrating, :wall2: the bleeding is a constant reminder of our loss too which is horrible.

Thought today I am gonna make myself pancakes being pancake day, OH doesnt like them so gonna do them just for me hehe
and i have done a skin test and if ok on thursday gonna go BLONDE!
new hair new start new baby?

Sounds good! Treat yourself, get yourself glammed up and relax in anticipation to start again. I find that I always feel loads better when I've had my hair and nails etc done xx

Cosmic, yeah me too, i am not really someone that spends a long time on how I look i dont wear makeup etc but i nice change would do me good i think.

the bleeding is a little less now and more brown than red so hoping it is stopping now ready for ov in a couple of weeks

It's nice to treat yourself hun, hope it makes you feel a little better in some way, you'll have to change your avatar to a blondie one then! :yay:
Enjoy your pancakes!!! Great that hubby doesn't like them, all the more for you :) xxx

Good on you for going to try again, but just be careful what you are using on your head right now as your hormones will still be all over the place x

I always feel better after a bit of pampering so hope it works for you to lovey ... Def wanna see a pic once you have it done :)

hey luvie that sounds like a great plan!! if you ever need to just chill and have a change im only in bristol so we could meet up and catch up!! :friends:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back