So pissed off of peeing on sticks

heggie10

Reaction score
:wall2:Hi all

Hope all is well. Jesus I am so pissed off of peeing on sticks. Not a smiliey face to been seen anwhere.

Had af on 2nd march starting using ov kits and got nothing don't think i am ov at all what the hell is wrong with me:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:. Why can't men pee on sticks why can't it be them that need to ov (lol like that would happen)

Last time af was 35 days and no sign of her yet this month (i know it only 1st april) maybe she mightn't appear at all and i will get a bfp but don't think so (that would be immaculate conception) If i could get a smily face just once to put my mind at ease i would be happy. Feel so barron at the moment is unreal. Every where i look pregrant women seem to be. Have seen more babies in the past two days that i have ever seen (maybe i am noticing them now)

ov sticks don't work for everyone - there's several people on here who never get positives with them.

medical advice is that the best way to catch is to have sex every 2-3 days throughout your cycle (not that that's worked for us so far)

are you doing anything else to track your cycle?

Hi scotchegg

Haven't done anything else. Maybe i should start doing my temp but probably will get fed up with that too i am such an impatient person. Haven't seen any cm that for sure. Do you reckmond anything else. Sorry have to click out of here so often boss hanging around in the office wish he would piss off as well

i know the feeling - I try to avoid in the daytime but office is eerily empty today

monitoring is a pain and it does take time. I also find that looking how many days through a cycle you are every day makes it feel like a cycle takes forever, but it does tell you where you are.

I didn't monitor anything last month and it drove me nuts not knowing when AF was due and all that.

If you're not seeing CM, the best suggestion they have is to make sure you're drinking enough. It's a lot easier to monitor if you're properly hydrated. I don't know if that makes it easier to swim through too, but that would make sense...however, the amount people produce is personal - everyone's different.

I wouldn't start monitoring your temp part way through a cycle to be honest as it is unlikely to tell you much at this point, but it might get you in the habit.

It's all about getting to know what your body's doing, but even then there's hundreds of things that can knock things off and mean you miss your surge on ov sticks (which can be very short for some people so it can be missed if you're only checking once a day) or your temps don't show a clear day for ovulation (it'll only show after anyway so you can't use this to time sex) or you can't monitor your CM right so it really comes down to regular sex. sperm can last 2-3 days so if you keep trying you've always got some in there waiting...

It is so frustrating, I totally appreciate that, but the more you try the better chance you have...

I know where ur coming from hun... my whole life lately seems to peeing into a pot :p
Are you testing more than once a day hun?

OPKs never worked for me! had faint line EVERY day?..
well hope :witch: stays away for u!! xx

I find opks a bit hit and miss as well. I never get a strong positive only a faint one, which is supposed to be a negative so I just assume its positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back