Frustrated, Glum & Angry

Oh dear polly what's up?

Nah I'm still sticking to my guns I'm afraid ... At the moment I'm still telling him to shove this relationship up his arse. I thought after a sleep I'd have calmed down but I havnt

X

Hope you feel better soon LoopyLouize, what ever you decide :)

OHs can be irritating as hell sometimes!

ah, its a long story tbh and probably more my fault than his in the long run, but I think we are sorting things now, as just had an apology text x

Glad u sorted things polly..

Hi DW- Still the same really. Still feel resently and angry and not willing to give him another chance. But at the same time I'm heartbroken :(

X

maybe just need more time to cool off- hopefully calming down and then hopefully speaking properly together may help air the greivences x

its not over over is it? surely you can work it out x x

Wrote a HUGE reply and my blackberry deleted it grrrrr

Hope you are ok louize! Big huygs

Nah I'm still sticking to my guns I'm afraid ... At the moment I'm still telling him to shove this relationship up his arse. I thought after a sleep I'd have calmed down but I havnt

Aw Lou :hug:

Ah well, i might have some embryos going spare that you can have ;) (like there isn't enough me in the world already :oooo:)

Sometimes it's good to push the relationship to the edge just to see if it is worth sticking at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back