I want to go shopping!!!!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
This is torture! I really, really want to go shopping and get EVERYTHING sorted now! My fingers are itching to grab my card and hit the shops, but until I have my scan I just feel that I can't. Is that strange?? Each time I plan to get something, I just cannot go through with it. :wall2: I'm just so scared that something will be wrong.

xx

I don't think that's strange at all flopsy. I haven't got my scan til next Thursday when I'll be 22 weeks and for ages I wouldn't buy anything. However now I've started to buy stuff and feel great. I think the kicks from the baby help to keep you comforted and also my doppler gives me loads of reassurance.

xx

I'm the same, I am refusing to buy anything until after my scan. I'm struggling though, it seems to be harder and harder as the weeks go by..

i waited to and only just bought a few bits in now. Everything will be fine x

Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have got until next Thursday to wait and hopefully everything will be ok and I can get it out of my system.

I should really wait until we find a new house as well, but I don't think I will be able to. :)

xx

Same here Flopsy, haven't bought one thing yet as I wanted to wait until the scan, now I have had the scan and everything is ok which is fab, I wanted to know the sex too but unfortunately that wasn't to be so will start soon with the neutral colours x

I didn't wait much longer after my 12 week scan. But its up to you hun. When is your 20 week scan?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Next Thursday! I am so anxious that the little one will be ok! It is taking a very long time to come round! It seems so anyway, but saying that, I cant believe it is 7 weeks since my 12 week scan! That has gone really fast! I think it's the not knowing how things will go and if the baby will be healthy that is making me anxious. I like to be in control and for once I am not! lol

xx

oh thats not long will fly in for u . i feel like time has slowed right down since christmas and next few months will drag. i always said i would buy stuff at 20 weeks but when i found out he was a boy at out private one i did buy a cardi :)

A friend of mine refused to buy anything until after her 20 week scan. I bought a few bits before mine, but now I know everything is ok I'm itching to go out spending!
I agree with you Flopsy, I felt it took ages from my 12 week scan to my 20 week scan when it was only 7 weeks (i was 13 weeks at my 12 week scan). I was also really worried that something would be wrong but luckily everything is ok and the fact that I was growing and could feel flutters kept me a little reassured.

I was exactly the same...thought 12 week scan would mean wed shop like mad....got yo shops n was so overwhelmed I couldn't do it. Same thong with 20 week scan....but within two weeks afterwards wed bought just about everything of the big stuff... then just bought as n when we saw stuff...... so its normal flopsy. Don't worry once you feel happy doing so you won't stop lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back